Vainglory Forums

Coming Soon: ‘Night Shadow’ Taka (Special Edition)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » April 14, 2017 9:33am | Report
Faey wrote:

If I have enough Opals for this skin, I'll use this skin when I go CP and Shiro Kage Taka T3 when going WP.

IMO, this SE is better than the OG LE.

I thought they gave you the special edition for free if you got the limited edition skin?
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » April 15, 2017 7:11pm | Report
MaximusPrime wrote:

I thought they gave you the special edition for free if you got the limited edition skin?

Coughs. They do. Simple as that.
.-.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » April 21, 2017 2:42pm | Report
Is Taka helping the Gythians or no?

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TFDeathRay » April 21, 2017 6:37pm | Report
LilWolfPup wrote:

Is Taka helping the Gythians or no?

I think Taka is just like a mercenary or freelancer. As long as he doesn't kill anyone in Gythia he is allowed to stay but the Gythians have no control over what he does and they turn a blind eye to his actions as shown when he killed the pangomoose and the guards were just like welp I didn't see anything what about you Johnny, Nah me neither, and they turn around and leave.

But who knows? It's just alternative lore

Real footage of me hiding in a bush, waiting for the 1/13/2 Celeste. Circa(2017)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TFDeathRay
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » April 21, 2017 7:58pm | Report
TFDeathRay wrote:

I think Taka is just like a mercenary or freelancer. As long as he doesn't kill anyone in Gythia he is allowed to stay but the Gythians have no control over what he does and they turn a blind eye to his actions as shown when he killed the pangomoose and the guards were just like welp I didn't see anything what about you Johnny, Nah me neither, and they turn around and leave.

But who knows? It's just alternative lore

Thqt's troubling. I'm working ona continuation lore and I'm not sure how to continue it if I dont know which side Taka is on. Maybe I'll know if I can find out which side the Employer is on.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheCatfish » April 24, 2017 5:06am | Report
I'm pretty sure the employer is against the Gythians, I mean, they/he/she asked Taka to steal something from a guild that was in Gythia (This is purely just a theory). Taka just kills for the money/gear/fun-of-it, I think he is a lone wolf type of guy. Also with the staying in Gythia thing and is Taka welcome, I think he's not welcome, but no one can really kick him out of where he wants to be. He scares everyone.
PS: I wrote a lore with a new character I created and Taka, if you want to look at it. This is the link.
"Life without risk is as dull and mindless as lane minions." -TheCatfish :3

TheCatfish
Notable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved