Vainglory Forums

Flicker Abilities & Splash Art Revealed

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jeuxed » October 31, 2016 6:08pm | Report
Grubitsch wrote:

Oh gods no.... Not a team stealth hero... Jesus... At least Gwen's A ability will be super useful when fighting against him. But seriously? Team stealth? Why?

Fortress' ult is kind of a counter, hopefully it is or this hero will give us cancer.

Jeuxed
Quote | PM | +Rep by WizarDaniel » October 31, 2016 7:27pm | Report
It seems like Frostburn will be good for helping land his A.

WizarDaniel
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Grubitsch » November 1, 2016 4:36am | Report
Jeuxed wrote:

Fortress' ult is kind of a counter, hopefully it is or this hero will give us cancer.

Yoooooo, you right. Fortress will be super helpful when fighting Flicker. His ult does find people even when they are invisible. Especially my troll build for him. Shatterglass, Aftershock, Two Clockworks, Crucible, and Aegis. 30 second cooldown on the Ult. Hilarious. Especially in Batlle Royale xD.
"If you can, kill me. If you can't, RUN." -Reim.

IGN: Grubitsch/L0rdLoss/WoopPoopScoop
Server: NA
Guild: Big ***es-GTFA
Team: Steal Yo Glory- SYG
Youtube: WoopPoopScoop

Grubitsch
<Editor>
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Monsterjake » November 1, 2016 7:43am | Report
Grubitsch wrote:

Yoooooo, you right. Fortress will be super helpful when fighting Flicker. His ult does find people even when they are invisible. Especially my troll build for him. Shatterglass, Aftershock, Two Clockworks, Crucible, and Aegis. 30 second cooldown on the Ult. Hilarious. Especially in Batlle Royale xD.

I absolutely hate the really fast cool down on his ultm it's super annoying how often he can do it. These are some great counters and ideas guys, keep it up!
IGN: Monsterjake
Region: North America
Mains: Can pretty much play anyone you give me, or can at least hold his own with them
Let's provoke a team fight!

Monsterjake
<Editor>
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by bradencn » November 1, 2016 7:45am | Report
This will be a great hero...but guys, come on, it won't be OP. A good roamer throwing down solid contraption mines will be a great counter...as will Gwen, Celeste, FORTRESS (how about HIS ult??), Baron, Vox...I mean, stealth is nice, but VG has found a really good way to balance the game against them. Excited to learn and play this hero, though.

bradencn
Quote | PM | +Rep by Grubitsch » November 1, 2016 7:50am | Report
Well hey, as long as SEMC doesn't make a hero that can send a projection of itself to distract the enemy team. Wait, that isn't a possibility right, guys? It isn't right? Guys?
"If you can, kill me. If you can't, RUN." -Reim.

IGN: Grubitsch/L0rdLoss/WoopPoopScoop
Server: NA
Guild: Big ***es-GTFA
Team: Steal Yo Glory- SYG
Youtube: WoopPoopScoop

Grubitsch
<Editor>
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » November 1, 2016 7:53am | Report
You don't even need a troll build. If you want the ultimate counter for stealth as a roam use Fortress and build Contraption, Stormcrown, and Aftershock and you get a 31 second cooldown on his ultimate.

I'm going to assume that these abilities are just stealth as any other stealth, which means Fortress' ult should behave the same.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hershey Lollipop » November 1, 2016 12:52pm | Report
it doesint seem like he will be able to much damage. but its probably his small size and look thats throwing me off
IGN : Hershey_Lolipop
Region: USA
Main: Cathrin, Taka
Practicing: Adagio, Samuel
Skill Tier : Getting There
"In order to succeed, you must first believe that you can."
"To come out of a desperate situation and make a complete return in one sudden burst."

Hershey Lollipop
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » November 1, 2016 1:01pm | Report

it doesint seem like he will be able to much damage. but its probably his small size and look thats throwing me off

Well in the reveal video he does 428 damage plus a root with his A (which is misleading because from the description it appears as if the A is an AoE attack and the target isn't moving in this case), and 599 damage with his B. We know Petal has the standard 86 inherent shield. It's hard to tell exactly how much damage his abilities will do without the stats since we also know that the reveal videos are often buffed by having no shielding on the target character and some type of item with the attacking character. They don't show the items on either character. This character looks quite effective, but perhaps not in a direct damage manner.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » November 1, 2016 6:55pm | Report
Yes! Fortress is finally getting some more attention! I thought everyone had forgotten him for a while and put under the less useful heroes list. Looks like your new Fortress guide is going to come in handy BLG3RNT.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved