Vainglory Forums

Four Double Glory Weekends Are Coming!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » April 20, 2017 10:51am | Report

Talents are coming soon to Vainglory, and SEMC is excited to announce that players will be able to unlock and upgrade Talents at launch exclusively using Glory. Meaning that playing matches and earning Glory is at the heart of Talents progression. To learn more check out the official release below.

Get Ready With Double Glory Weekends!

We want you to have as much Glory as possible when Talents hits, so we’re rolling out four Double Glory Weekends to stock up:
    Friday, April 28 – Sunday, April 30
    May 5-7
    May 12-14
    May 19-21

All Double Glory weekends start at 5PM PDT on Friday and run for 48 hours, expiring each Sunday at 4:59PM PDT.

What Are These ‘Talents’ You Speak Of?

Talents is a new progression system coming soon to Vainglory, which is exclusive to BRAWL game modes such as Blitz and Battle Royale. You’ll be able to spend Glory to upgrade hero abilities, making them statistically better, more fun and often crazier. We’re doing things we’d never do in the “Classic” mode of Vainglory — and the result (in internal playtests) is some of the most entertaining and extreme matches of Vainglory we’ve ever played.

We can’t wait to get Talents into your hands … but in the meantime, play as much as possible during Double Glory Weekends so that you’re good to go when this big milestone hits.
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » April 20, 2017 10:56am | Report
If its double glory "WEEK" why is it only 3 days or do they give you every 3 days in total of 28 days of double glory(sorry for being 2 smart)
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » April 20, 2017 11:07am | Report
Where are you seeing double glory week?
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » April 20, 2017 11:23am | Report
No im saying is that is double glory active on those times like you get double glory between those times or do you get some bonus every 3 days that gives you one bonus double glory week
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » April 20, 2017 1:08pm | Report
I can finally use my 30k+ glory -_-
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TFDeathRay » April 20, 2017 2:51pm | Report
Is it possible to stack glory boosts on top of these weekends? Would that be 4x the glory? Or do boosts don't stack?

Real footage of me hiding in a bush, waiting for the 1/13/2 Celeste. Circa(2017)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TFDeathRay
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by skillr3xtx » April 21, 2017 6:01am | Report
y*** finally an event that i can get double glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got like idk 0 XD

skillr3xtx
Quote | PM | +Rep by Crimsonfire » April 22, 2017 5:53am | Report
Takuisgud wrote:

If its double glory "WEEK" why is it only 3 days or do they give you every 3 days in total of 28 days of double glory(sorry for being 2 smart)

It's not double glory WEEK...clean your eyes brah...it's double glory WEEKENDS! you are smart...you know what a weekend is right?

Crimsonfire
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved