Vainglory Forums

Objective taking

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » January 31, 2017 11:54am | Report
A lot of people don't know what objectives to take or focus when they get a ace or when it's the beginning of the game and I am here to tell what objectives are prefer to to take then other objectives. I'll be scalding the objects 1 as the worst to 10 as the best.
Brawler minions(objective level 1)these guys give a small amount of gold and a small amount of exp
Big minuon(object level 3-4)these guys give a huge amount of gold and a decent amount of exp. They have medium dammage but high hp
Gun minion(object level 2-3) they give only a decent amount of exp and gold they do only a decent amount of dammage but there defense is bad.
Treat camp(object level 6-9)they give only a decent amount of exp and give gold depending on how long it last. These guys are high priority since on the update 2.0 where you can't buy potions in the shop then these guys are your potions taking these out from the enemy jungle will dominate your snowball
Double camp(object level 2-3)these guys are rich in gold and exp
The grand treant(object level 8-10)taking this guy out will decide who will dominate the jungle early game
Shop keeper(object level 8-10)you can dominate this by placing scout traps near it making the enemy have a harder time invadeing you
Crystal miner(object level 4-6)it will only slow down how much gold the enemy will make plus its hard to kill don't try and kill it
Gold miner(object level 4-9)try to kill this once u get an ace
Towers(object level 9-10)taking this down will deny how much vision the enemy will get
Twin towers(object level 10)this is the enemy last defense
Kraken(10)she will give a heal buff and is powerful
Vain crystal(object level 10)you are going to win the game if you take this out
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hershey Lollipop » January 31, 2017 12:34pm | Report
Fix the typos but other wise good job
IGN : Hershey_Lolipop
Region: USA
Main: Cathrin, Taka
Practicing: Adagio, Samuel
Skill Tier : Getting There
"In order to succeed, you must first believe that you can."
"To come out of a desperate situation and make a complete return in one sudden burst."

Hershey Lollipop
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Poshijono » February 23, 2017 5:07pm | Report
I feel like you should group level 1 and try to for sure get the behemoth treant in the middle to ensure jungle domination, that way its easier for the roam to go to lane, usually after getting that big one i try to get a solo jungle going for maximum xp and since you took it from the other team their more than likely going to be done with their jungle before you so if you can stick ur roam up inlane with your carry it usually helps deter the level 2 gank and you're more free to push the lane and farm as a carry. just my opinion xD

Poshijono
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » February 24, 2017 6:57am | Report
Moved this to General Discussion.
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » February 28, 2017 12:29pm | Report
Poshijono wrote:

I feel like you should group level 1 and try to for sure get the behemoth treant in the middle to ensure jungle domination, that way its easier for the roam to go to lane, usually after getting that big one i try to get a solo jungle going for maximum xp and since you took it from the other team their more than likely going to be done with their jungle before you so if you can stick ur roam up inlane with your carry it usually helps deter the level 2 gank and you're more free to push the lane and farm as a carry. just my opinion xD

Nah, have jungle and roam distract while lane gets their back jungle

vikings102
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved