Vainglory Forums

‘Summer Party’ Krul Hype!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » June 22, 2016 7:23am | Report

The first skin to join the fun is Summer Party Krul, arriving in-game June 24. You can unlock this seasonal skin with ICE or through collecting special Summer Krul cards from post-match spoils, chests, a special ICE box and Summer events.

Alternate Fates: ‘Summer Party’ Krul Lore

In the hour after the patrol of dawn, when the sun rose and the groms and the kooks crowded the whitewater, as the wind chopped and sprayed the waves, I paddled the surfboard of doom toward shore in a rush for crunchy sustenance. In the deep sandy trench I saw it: a gliding fin rising off the surface, a carnivorous monster hunting its prey: a snorkeling damsel just under the surface.

My last heartbeats pounded in terror as I, without a thought for my life, dropped into the next wave and snaked in between the beast and distressed lady. I carved the face and caught air, landing the board square between the bladed jaws of my horror. Thanks to my shredding expertise, that lady lives to this day.

I was not graced thus by fate. In my tangle with the great shark, my bitten board was thrust into my heart and my life damned ever after.

Not for thanks did I this heroic deed, but for my lost honor.
To be continued…

This Swimwear Skin Features:

• Surfboard for a sword
  • “Surf’s Up!” boardshorts
  • Shaka sign (hang loose) Weakness stacks
  • Surfing Dead Man’s Rush & sprint activation
  • Board-smacking crit animation
  • Special recall animation
  • And a Spectral Smite surprise that you’ll have to see to believe!

Mystery Future Summer Skins

Updates 1.20 and 1.21 will also feature exclusive Summer skins of increasing rarity and difficulty to achieve. Summer Party Krul will remain available for purchase and card crafting throughout the entire Summer season (through Update 1.21). The future mystery skins will also remain available until the end of Summer.

Summer Card Parties Every Weekend!

There will be no shortage of chances to earn bonus cards. In fact, you can participate in 24 card events this Summer alone. Here’s what’s coming in Update 1.19 …

‘Summer Party’ Krul Exclusive Card Events

• You can achieve 1 Summer Krul card during each event (max 2 per weekend).
  • ‘Win 3’ event format:
    • 1st win: Get a random Rare card
    • 2nd win: Get random Epic card
    • 3rd win: Get a guaranteed Summer Party Krul card

Play Four Separate Weekends to Earn Free Cards

• Saturday, June 25 & Sunday, June 26*
  • Saturday, July 2 & Sunday, July 3*
  • Saturday, July 9 & Sunday, July 10*
  • Saturday, July 16 & Sunday, July 17*

*In NA region, the first weekend event runs from Friday at 5 PM PDT to Saturday at 5PM PDT. The second weekend event runs from Saturday at 5PM PDT to Sunday at 5PM PDT. Get max 2 cards per weekend.
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)
Quote | PM | +Rep by andrew17011 » June 29, 2016 2:05pm | Report
I wonder who Summer Party Krul saved... It looks like maybe the girl who's skin is coming in the 1.21 update. That would make sense because they would reveal the summer skin of the hero who knows the girl Krul saved first to build up suspense. The guy might be Phinn. It looks big enough to be and bigger than most of the other male heroes. It would be cool to see Phinn's anchor turn into a parasol! They could also add water coming out of the cracks of "Polite Company"!
Andrew17011
Graphic Designer
Got Swagger is BAE!!1!

andrew17011
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » August 1, 2016 11:48am | Report
The 1.21 skin looks like alpha bc the bucket looks like it could be Alpha's mask so we don't know what her face really looks like
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved