Vainglory Forums

Summer Party Phinn Skin Giveaway: #PhinnishMe

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » August 22, 2016 8:14am | Report

To celebrate our favorite river troll’s new summer look, we’re offering a series of giveaways of his new Summer Party skin. Check back each week for a new chance to win!

Phinn Cosplay Contest

To celebrate our favorite river troll’s new summer look, we want you to get into character! So all of you cosplayers out there: we dare you to show us your best Phinn face. Tweet an image of you doing your best to imitate Summer Party Phinn. Show us those river troll faces and you’ll be entered to win a Summer Party Phinn skin!

You can enter this contest using twitter and/or instagram.

Rules:

• The contest runs from August 22nd, 9:00AM PDT to August 27th, 9:00AM PDT.
  • Include the tag #PhinnishMe and your player name in the tweet.
  • You must be following @vainglory.
  • If you enter using twitter, your tweet must not start with the @ symbol.
  • If you enter using Instagram, your post must have @vainglory tagged in the photo and in the caption.
  • Each day we will choose up to 10 winners from among the most creative and funny entries.
  • Winners will be announced every day throughout the event.
  • You can participate every day with a new entry
  • Winners will receive the Summer Party Phinn skin!

Not a cosplayer? Don’t worry! We have more events coming up for other enthusiastic fans. Check back each week for your chance to win!
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Superhero » August 23, 2016 2:06am | Report
Hi
I just want to make sure the rules, do I need to upload a picture of my cosplay to you? Where do I send it to? And how do you assess the cosplay?

Superhero
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » August 23, 2016 6:25am | Report
So if you wish to enter via Twitter you need to be following the official Vainglory twitter account which is @vainglory. If you'd like to submit via Instagram, your post must have @vainglory tagged in the photo and in the caption.
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved