Vainglory Forums

The Vainglory Mannequin Challenge

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » January 3, 2017 7:49am | Report

The Mannequin Challenge has taken the world by storm. But wouldn’t it be fun to see your favorite heroes in the Halcyon Fold getting in on the fun? With the newly released Replay feature and Update 2.0 now live, it’s the perfect time to capture some great moments of your favorite heroes— and win some great prizes as well!

Use the Replay feature to capture a short video of your paused match. Use your imagination to make it interesting, amazing, or funny! Here is a great example of a Vainglory Mannequin Challenge in action. Then just share the video on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram! If you have trouble with Replays or just need a refresher look here!

Dates:

• Jan 3rd – Jan 10th

Rules:

• Include the tags #Vainglory and #MannequinChallenge.
  • Include your player name in the post (with correct spelling and capitalization).
  • Your post must not start with the @ symbol.
  • You must be following our official Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account.
  • You can enter as many times as you like.
  • You must use the Replay feature to create this video.
  • For those who cannot use the Replay feature, fear not — just Retweet+Like your favorites for your chance at prizes.

Prizes:

• Up to 5 video submissions have a chance to win 10 keys each.
  • Up to 10 Retweet+Like entries have a chance to win 2 keys each.
  • You can Retweet+Like as many entries as you want for a better chance to win!
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)
Quote | PM | +Rep by S1CAR1US » January 5, 2017 1:55am | Report
It's kinda ****py that the example shown as something comparable to what the average person should be able to create, is done using a proprietary software that not anyone can use. Wouldn't that sway the odds in the favor of the beta testers and content creators who have been granted access to that software? Please forgive me if I am wrong, but isn't it impossible to get the angles shown and to be able to pan with any sort of smoothness or even usable outcome? I am not sure if it is much different between iOS and Android, but I know that when I try to use the new playback and record features on my device, the controls are so unintuitive, that it always nets a result of content that is not in anyway usable... definitely not like the examples always show of nice smooth panning or rotating shots which are seamless... there is only so much you can do in post. If the shot is not there, you can't edit it. Please advise on what I am missing or just comment on the fact that the contest is set up to not be completely fair...

S1CAR1US
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » January 5, 2017 4:24pm | Report
S1CAR1US wrote:

It's kinda ****py that the example shown as something comparable to what the average person should be able to create, is done using a proprietary software that not anyone can use. Wouldn't that sway the odds in the favor of the beta testers and content creators who have been granted access to that software? Please forgive me if I am wrong, but isn't it impossible to get the angles shown and to be able to pan with any sort of smoothness or even usable outcome? I am not sure if it is much different between iOS and Android, but I know that when I try to use the new playback and record features on my device, the controls are so unintuitive, that it always nets a result of content that is not in anyway usable... definitely not like the examples always show of nice smooth panning or rotating shots which are seamless... there is only so much you can do in post. If the shot is not there, you can't edit it. Please advise on what I am missing or just comment on the fact that the contest is set up to not be completely fair...

Works fine for me. Can u be more specific?
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved