Vainglory Forums

Understanding Talents: The Basics

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » May 16, 2017 6:53am | Report

So you've probably heard about how Talents will be changing player's experiences in BRAWL games, but SEMC wants to show you how you'll earn, level up and use those Talents. To learn more check out the in-depth video below or let Gwen to explain them to you in her comic below that.

In-Depth Walkthrough Video

Gwen Talent Intro Comic

*Source
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » May 16, 2017 7:30am | Report
This is going ruin battle royal semc why ;-;
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » May 16, 2017 8:58am | Report
First time you unlock something you only get one, like most games. Pretty nice for some people to know, so they don't waste a bunch of ice opening chests for only one talent.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » May 16, 2017 12:52pm | Report
Wait when they so you cna upgrade talents is there no max.

Oh **** yea i hope theres a talent where taka is forever invisable,and cannot be scouted from scouttraps and turrents
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » May 16, 2017 5:34pm | Report
Takuisgud wrote:

Wait when they so you cna upgrade talents is there no max.

Oh **** yea i hope theres a talent where taka is forever invisable,and cannot be scouted from scouttraps and turrents

Watch the video -_-

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » May 16, 2017 5:34pm | Report
I can finally spend my 35k glory :)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by phucanh_tm » May 16, 2017 11:58pm | Report
The talent system ruin the game, first thing is royal mode.
After that, the battle rate will be pushed to very quick and no more equal among players. I dont have so much ice to purchase for my heroes's talent so my heroes is weaker than the others. Maybe enough for one hero but I cannot be confident to battle with the others. Ofcourse, pay users are welcome, but free user make the game better because they have real-skill, not by purchasing -> you will know what is actually happened with a hero

I love this game because it is very fresh MOBA on mobile both gameplay and the heroes and the most important is about the equivalent.
Now with talent system, I'm thinking about move on to the other platform

But, I have to wait until this system go online. Hope talent is not a game for rich users

phucanh_tm
Quote | PM | +Rep by TFDeathRay » May 17, 2017 2:04pm | Report
phucanh_tm wrote:

The talent system ruin the game, first thing is royal mode.
After that, the battle rate will be pushed to very quick and no more equal among players. I dont have so much ice to purchase for my heroes's talent so my heroes is weaker than the others. Maybe enough for one hero but I cannot be confident to battle with the others. Ofcourse, pay users are welcome, but free user make the game better because they have real-skill, not by purchasing -> you will know what is actually happened with a hero

I love this game because it is very fresh MOBA on mobile both gameplay and the heroes and the most important is about the equivalent.
Now with talent system, I'm thinking about move on to the other platform

But, I have to wait until this system go online. Hope talent is not a game for rich users

It's only for Blitz boyyo

Real footage of me hiding in a bush, waiting for the 1/13/2 Celeste. Circa(2017)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TFDeathRay
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » May 17, 2017 2:48pm | Report
No its also includeing battle royal since that is also a brawl mode
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DragonMaster03 » May 23, 2017 7:30am | Report
This doesn't necessarily make certain characters more powerful than others. Almost all of the talents just add more utility, but GREATLY reducing damage. In my opinion, I will only use them if they don't reduce damage to much. Honestly a lot of them aren't worth it. Like Takas Kaiten range boost. It's helpful yes, but it greatly reduces damage. Usually Taka will be close anyway, so I wouldn't use it. I think the developers weren't making it so your character will be better. They just wanted to help diversify the game modes and strategy.

DragonMaster03

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved