Vainglory Forums

Winners Of The Know Your Role Guide Contest

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » February 28, 2017 12:45pm | Report
Congratulations to all the winners. Well deserved guys.

SkyPirateShini
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » February 28, 2017 12:49pm | Report
Oh yeah the badges were a last minute addition, thought you guys should have something spiffy :)
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlazeChron » February 28, 2017 2:20pm | Report
Congrats to everyone who won the prizes. Now there are more new (not outdated) guides on VGFire :D
If you win, you live
If you lose, you die
If you don't fight, you can't win
A Taka on Kaiten XD

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
BlazeChron
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TFDeathRay » February 28, 2017 2:30pm | Report
OMG! This is exactly why I love Vainglory! The community is AWESOME to each other!(And the moderators are pretty rad!)

Real footage of me hiding in a bush, waiting for the 1/13/2 Celeste. Circa(2017)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TFDeathRay
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by NitroGeneration » February 28, 2017 2:38pm | Report
Though I only got the giveaway,iy was still something!I hope others had fun making these guides too!Hopefully,future contests will be held.

NitroGeneration
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MauriceDaBeast » February 28, 2017 2:55pm | Report
Oh well, guess I'll just have to give get lucky next time to win. At least the contest got me starting guides, which is pretty nice :)

MauriceDaBeast
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » February 28, 2017 3:30pm | Report
Like I said in the post it was really tough to call even for SuperEvil Gary who helped me judge ^__^
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Radiance » February 28, 2017 4:26pm | Report
Kinda sad, because I know I put many many hours into my guide xD
But to be fair, I think everyone on this list did as well.
Congratulations to all the winners :)
Hello Everyone! I am Radiance, the Creator of 3 Essential Adagio Builds, which is the Highest rated Adagio guide on the Forums. I am also an Experienced Website Coder, and theorycraft enthusiast. I enjoy learning about the lore and story behind every game and every character. I like to find meaning in things that mean little to anyone, and uncover the secrets in Vainglory's tiniest of Details. I am a ROAM Main, and I play different genres of games, including sandbox, fps, and other MOBAS.

Radiance
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » February 28, 2017 6:42pm | Report
Radiance wrote:

Kinda sad, because I know I put many many hours into my guide xD
But to be fair, I think everyone on this list did as well.
Congratulations to all the winners :)

I think the reason why you may not have won is because you didnt focus on one role. Yes, I can see that you probably spent more time than me. However, let's say you were to be entered for roam. Since you also spent time on Carry and Jungle, you could not explain the role in depth. Does that make sense? It's like, you had each role, but each of them did not have as much detail as a guide that focused on a single role.
I'm pretty sure if they are trying to think of winners for the Captain section, they won't look at you're Carry and Jungler guide! Make sense?
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » February 28, 2017 6:47pm | Report
Btw @Dash can I write, "...and according to @Dash, 'something from here'" in my guide?
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved