Vainglory Forums

A weird ice and cards gift?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Miko44 » March 13, 2016 7:30am | Report
I don't know how, but I recently got around 1000 ice and two legendary night shadow taka cards out of nowhere. I know for sure that I should have 1 legendary taka card because I bought it, but I don't know where the other two came from. About a week ago I spent some money to just buy the new taka skin and I used the 1300 ice and 2640 ice deal to get him. So I should have around 300 left, but currently I have 1300. I don't even know when I got the mysterious 1000. Was there a gift or something from the devs? Or somebody accidently misspelled someone's else's name and I got the ice? If so body can help me I would really appreciate it. I'm super confused.

(And I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes, I'm not a native English speaker)

Miko44
Quote | PM | +Rep by Miko44 » March 13, 2016 8:08am | Report
Okay, After some searching trought vgfire, vainglory forums, vainglory twitter, vainglory Facebook and vainglory reddit. I found the reason why:

https://www.reddit.com/r/vainglorygame/comments/49s9by/making_it_right_steps_to_undo_the_taka_card/

I'm sorry for this mess I made (I kind of panicked, when I realised that I got some additional ice). Yeah I know I should have checked the Internet more deeply first, but as I stated above I got a little scared. Either way I don't know how to delete my posts so I guess it will stay here for some time (maybe it will help some other people)

Miko44
Quote | PM | +Rep by AlexDale » March 20, 2016 9:01am | Report
Well if i were you i wouldn't mind 1k additional ICE for free :)
Self titled Vainglory Champion :) Spreading the love for Vainglory around the town. Author of some guides for Vainglory

AlexDale
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dranthule » March 21, 2016 9:41am | Report
Something similar happened to me. Out of nowhere, I had 2 Night Shadow Taka cards. (Not that i'm complaining, thanks to them I was finally able to grind out my T3 Koshka skin)

Dranthule
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved