Vainglory Forums

Guild Recruiting

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Enriqu3 » October 12, 2015 7:01pm | Report
[NA servers] Guild [2Krul] is now recruiting active members of any Tier level. Come and Join us for fun, casual, and ranked matches everyday. We will help you level up, learn new strategies, communicate effectively and kick *** for most matches. Currently we are composed of semi-professional players that are pushing the guilds level up in order to create more room for new members. We are also practicing new strategies and new heroes in order to get a shot at the Vainglory NA tournaments. To be part of a soon to be well recognize Guild all you have to do is download the app Band and paste the link below and request to join. We'll be waiting 😉

link: http://band.us/n/FqMElzmV

Your Guild Admin, Enriqu3

Enriqu3
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zataichi » November 18, 2015 8:11am | Report
Sorry but I cant understand what shuld I do to join ur guild ? My nikname in game Zataichi

Zataichi

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved