Vainglory Forums

Help needed

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ahmed Adam » June 22, 2016 7:49am | Report
Guys im new to the game and i was wondering what is the best hero to use for leveling up and a strategy to play with..?
Also what is the best way to get skins except for using usd

Ahmed Adam
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ahmed Adam » June 22, 2016 11:03am | Report
And i also need a guild to join pls

Ahmed Adam
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » June 25, 2016 7:58am | Report
1. Just play, you should play all of the heroes and find which one fits your play style , that will be the op one to you.

2. Without buying skins with real money, the best way is to focus on one skin and destroy any cards you get that doesn't go to the skin, it took be a couple months to get my first tier 3 skin (skaarf)

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Apocalypse27 » June 28, 2016 2:48am | Report
yes thats right. vikings102. and it took me only 1 month to get my t3 krul from only playing with his default because of the level chests and krul glory boxes. Woohoo!!!

Apocalypse27
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » July 4, 2016 3:36pm | Report
Apocalypse27 wrote:

yes thats right. vikings102. and it took me only 1 month to get my t3 krul from only playing with his default because of the level chests and krul glory boxes. Woohoo!!!

Ya, I got my tier 3 before the chests, and just a warning I would recommend not getting to serious with Krul, he falls off hard once people know what their doing

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by 3PiK » July 5, 2016 12:24pm | Report
vikings102 wrote:

Ya, I got my tier 3 before the chests, and just a warning I would recommend not getting to serious with Krul, he falls off hard once people know what their doing

Hahaha Thats funny. But its sorta true unless you are Oracle
When Saw pulls out his shank, why docent he say "Gotta Run!"???

3PiK
Quote | PM | +Rep by andrew17011 » July 5, 2016 2:11pm | Report
vikings102 wrote:

1. Just play, you should play all of the heroes and find which one fits your play style , that will be the op one to you.

2. Without buying skins with real money, the best way is to focus on one skin and destroy any cards you get that doesn't go to the skin, it took be a couple months to get my first tier 3 skin (skaarf)
Andrew17011
Graphic Designer
Got Swagger is BAE!!1!

andrew17011
Notable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved