Vainglory Forums

how are we supposed to defeat this OP koshka????(koshka the daughter of the devil himself)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by SilverBeard » October 6, 2016 9:50am | Report
10 matches in a row against 10 koshkas in a row, no matter how much i build damage or how much i build defence or how much i try to run like a coward(i don't like this strategy) , and still she gets the whole team even if her hp is so low she still gets all the team,i main laners(ringo,vox and samuel) and all of them 1 hit by koshka and my hp becomes so low that 1 hit would make me die even when i got a ******* shield , well the only build these nab koshkas use is aftershock and broken myth then she can destroy whole teams (even of the enemy team has fully upgraded equipment), then all the other slots are stacked with defences, so i think koshka is so unfair ,and some people claim koshka is weak i don't see her weak when she can take all the enemy team while her hp is so low,for me i think she is unfair.

so what is the best way to kill koshka that has 4 slots of defence which i try to shoot at while using bonesaw and here hp does not even drop 1 bit

the only time i killed her was with samuel but i came out of the fight with very low hp,and i think that koshka was still a beginner.

SilverBeard
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Monsterjake » October 6, 2016 10:02am | Report
Koshka can be tough, I know what you mean. The best thing you can do is to make sure you are not over extended and you stay high in the lane. You need to have the reaction time to turn Aegis on when she uses her ultimate. She can really turn into a potao in the end of the match when you are able to do that.
IGN: Monsterjake
Region: North America
Mains: Can pretty much play anyone you give me, or can at least hold his own with them
Let's provoke a team fight!

Monsterjake
<Editor>
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » October 6, 2016 10:10am | Report
Get your allies to burst her down and don't stay close together so she can't get her stacks up. You should also get your whole team to focus her if she's the one doing most of the damage. Don't forget to get your roam to flare up so you don't get ambushed by her. Also, stay behind your roam and retreat when necessary. Don't run when it's too late and you're going to die anyway.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » October 6, 2016 12:16pm | Report
Koshka isn't very good at all in this meta, if matches last longer then 10 mins she cannot do anything

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » October 6, 2016 8:24pm | Report
Reflex Block is your friend. If you don't block her stun, still trigger your reflex block because it will minimize the damage she does at the end of Yummy Catnip Frenzy.

I disagree with those who say she's ineffective late in the game, its just a matter of using her correctly. They have altered her so that she's no longer a brawler. She's much like Taka in that you want to cause burst damage and look to finish off low health targets. She's only OP for the first couple hits after her ability, so you should pounce/attack/dash away.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SilverBeard » October 11, 2016 2:56pm | Report
you guys gave me tips how to evade her (only her) , but you forgot a very important component, her allies you can't just evade her when she is always near her allies and in recent matches i have seen her pairing with fortress a lot which makes her more op,no matter what i use even reflex block and speed boots i die knowing that i am running for my life what she does is use her A ability to shorten the distance as if shortening the distance is not enough she gets a speed boost for too much time,uses her b ability gets a speed boost then you are dead repeat,i can kill her for 2 to 4 times and get her jungle for 3 rounds but then she returns and wipes whole teams even if her hp is so low,and if she got a saw in her team will make things worse you can't just go to the turret since well you know saw got a very good start and very big advantage at the start he can destroy a turret at ease even without damage boosts,what am i doing wrong,i buy reflex,i buy more damage and if she get a armor is use Bonesaw still it's not enough,and i know it's not always healthy to run since you might get your turrets destroyed.

SilverBeard
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » October 11, 2016 3:22pm | Report
I will admit, Koshka is my nemesis. Whenever I match against her I struggle. What position are you playing? What heroes are you using?
IGN: BLG3RNT
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Grubitsch » October 12, 2016 10:28am | Report
The problem lies within your character choices(no offense I love Ringo meself). Samuel relies on his abilities and lifesteal way too much, Ringo requires attack speed and critical, and Vox WP also relies on attack speed and damage, and CP Vox needs something to bounce his attacks off of. Koshka can dodge Samuel's abilities easily(too easily if you ask me), get away from Ringo and WP Vox's attack speed, and be able to attack CP Vox without anyone around to help her(even minions). I know the problem that you're facing as I lane SAW and I F****** HATE KOSHKA!!! But you might want a more durable character in the lane like Blackfeather, Joule, Glaive, or Lyra. Blackfeather because he can follow the Koshka while she's trying to run away and finish her off, Joule because you can jump on her, stun her and finish her off, Glaive because you can jump into her escape path knock her back into your turrets and finish her off, and Lyra because you can teleport to her or away from her and slow her down to either finish her off or slow her down. OR.... You can just not choose lane and get Krul and wreck the entire enemy team. Just small suggestions. Not hating on you or your choice of characters.
"If you can, kill me. If you can't, RUN." -Reim.

IGN: Grubitsch/L0rdLoss/WoopPoopScoop
Server: NA
Guild: Big ***es-GTFA
Team: Steal Yo Glory- SYG
Youtube: WoopPoopScoop

Grubitsch
<Editor>
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Grubitsch » October 13, 2016 9:08am | Report
Wait, isn't it ironic how his picture is a picture of one of Koshka's abilities? I find it hilarious. She always gets him wherever he goes. Wow, Koshka is a struggle.
"If you can, kill me. If you can't, RUN." -Reim.

IGN: Grubitsch/L0rdLoss/WoopPoopScoop
Server: NA
Guild: Big ***es-GTFA
Team: Steal Yo Glory- SYG
Youtube: WoopPoopScoop

Grubitsch
<Editor>
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SilverBeard » November 1, 2016 2:58pm | Report
well never mind i just found a hero that can annihilate that cat a hero i did not expect to do that and i used to look at this hero as weak get ready for the name of the hero annnnnnnnd its petal i played 4 rounds against koshkas and let me tell you ******** that petal is a anti koshka god

SilverBeard
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved