Vainglory Forums

I have this idea for a new hero.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zetsogu » November 3, 2016 10:10pm | Report
So, me (IGN: Zetsogu) and my friend (IGN: sotonghyo) have this idea for a hero. At first this was just for jokes and giggles, but why not try submitting to the forums? So this is our idea:

Hero Name: Jonathan
Description: Jonathan is a hero who can shutdown enemies from a long range, using his abilities that
have devastating effects if used correctly. Start him in lane so he can earn gold to gear up in team fights.
Position: Lane
Difficulty: Medium
Heroic Perk: Static - Jonathan's basic attacks deal crystal damage. Additionally, enemies around the original target is applied with a decaying slow.
Skills:
    A -
Lightning Surge: Jonathan fires a beam of electricity to the target direction, dealing crystal damage along the path. This ability deals more damage to enemies further away from Jonathan.

B - Shockwave: Jonathan summons a wave of electricity around him, dealing more crystal damage to enemies around the center than the edges. If an enemy gets too close to Jonathan while he is channeling this skill, the enemy gets rooted for 1 second. Enemies near the edges is snared for 0.5 seconds.

Ultimate - Buzzer Beater!: Jonathan summons thunderclouds around the target that follows the target. The thundercloud strikes the target with lightning three times continuously, dealing massive crystal damage in each strike. The first two strikes slows the enemy and the last strike stuns for 0.5 seconds and burns the target.

Feel free to criticize us XD
IGN: Zetsogu
Position: Freelancer
Mains: Skaarf, Alpha, Blackfeather, Petal and Rona. (I can play any hero pretty much, except Ringo and Lyra)
Stand and fight! - Rona

Zetsogu

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved