Vainglory Forums

MOBA Legends Pre-Reg

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by MagicalGirlFab » June 13, 2016 6:50pm | Report
I work for Kick9 and we have a new game we would like to share with you. MOBA Legends is a free to play Mobile Moba coming out for Android and IOS. You can play up to 5V5 with friends and other players across the world. You can also check your skills with leaderboards and compete in tournaments including E-Sports tournaments. MOBA Legends comes out in about 2 weeks, but I wanted to give you guys a chance to pre register here. By pre-registering you will receive in game rewards at launch. I am one of Kick9's community promoters and I am here to share my interest in gaming and MOBA's. If you have any questions about the game please comment below and I'll do my best to answer. Have a good one and I'll see you in the forums!

MagicalGirlFab
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » June 14, 2016 7:38pm | Report
Why did you post this on this website? It seems like a bad idea

vikings102
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved