Vainglory Forums

New Guild Looking For Members. 'WE GOT SWAGGER' (SWAG)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by fexian » January 26, 2017 9:10am | Report
Hey Guys,

I started a new guild recently and now I'm looking for members, we are primarily an English speaking guild (I'm from England) and the aim is to get a majority of players that are minimum skill tier credible threat. The guild will be semi competitive, with all kinds of playing times.

At the moment the guild is open to all members so all are welcome to join, when we have enough members of good ranking I will change the minimum requirement to join, if a player regularly plays poor then that player will be kicked from the guild.

I'm best at playing Reim, Koshka, Ringo and Cathy :-)

Thanks for reading, if you would like to join then please do so. My user name is Fexian

fexian
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » January 31, 2017 7:56am | Report
Go to the guild/recruitment forum

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » January 31, 2017 11:35am | Report
I would like to join I'm in credible threat bronze I am a jungle main i would be happy to join you guys if you play on na
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved