Vainglory Forums

8th Enemy Team Recruitment [NA]

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by _Ionic » June 18, 2017 4:14pm | Report
I got an empty team here and looking for active teammates who are willing to grow and develop to become vainglorious players [T10]. I don't have any strict playing schedules, as long as your playing daily and together as much as possible it's fine (preferably at night, ET).I know that everybody has lives of their own, so if you ever need to take an hiatus or feel like something is about to come up let me know and it will be fine.

I'm looking for T6 players, however I will take T5 players if the skill is there. Discord or the Line App would be a plus, however not required. Age is not a requirement to join either. However respectful and polite behavior is an absolute must at all times when on the team, nothing brings a team morale and performance down than disrespectful behavior. A total of two warnings will be given out, the third you will be kicked off the team permanently. Looking for players who are versatile and can play most heroes decently well, but its not a total deal breaker if you have a preferred position.

If you are interested and feel like this would be great opportunity, please feel free to respond or send a message. I will be glad to have you on the team.

_Ionic
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kaoultima » June 26, 2017 2:01pm | Report
Hey I'd be very interested my in-game name is Kaoultima. I'm running through T5 right now. I have discord and I am mountain time. So I'd be available around
11ET if that's fine!

Kaoultima
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ruben9491 » June 26, 2017 5:47pm | Report
Hey, I'm Looking For Some People Too Play With! Im interested In Joining. Im Tier 6 Gold, But The Highest I've Gone Is Around Tier 7 Silver This Season

Ruben9491
Quote | PM | +Rep by Plomo » June 26, 2017 5:48pm | Report
Message me and Add me. I'm interested.

IGN: Plomo
Discord: Plomo#5333

Currently T5 Gold. Was T6Gold before soft reset. High from last season T7 Bronze

Plomo
Quote | PM | +Rep by Falco » June 28, 2017 2:53pm | Report
IGN: OhFalco
T6 Silver
Very Intelligent and understands the components of EVERYONE.

Falco
Quote | PM | +Rep by lolvainglorysucks » June 28, 2017 8:56pm | Report
Hey,
IGN : xteemo12345678x
Currently T6 bronze, before reset Hotness bronze
Mainly play carry or jungle
I have no life and am on must of the time

lolvainglorysucks

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved