Vainglory Forums

EU - 2 tier 10 players looking for comrades

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShizzleMyNizzle » May 10, 2017 5:54am | Report
Hi there,

Our team is called MoulinRouge . Im russian and my buddy is greek , we have good cohesion and looking to climb up the vg ladder. Basically were looking for a third player , but essentially we need to fill the team . Roles don't matter , however very handy if you're a flexible player. I main jungle mostly, bit of lane and dont mind roaming. My buddy is fine with all , but prefers carry or jungle.

YOU MUST BE COOL , i understand game rage , but its a game , discuss what we did wrong and what to improve on if we lose. If you start raging seriously , you get the boot, its a game , were competitive but chill the fk out . We have discord , so thats a must.

Also you must be willing to learn and not be stubborn as a donkey. its a team game not solo yolo 1v3 no scope 360 turret dives.

add me in game for some tests
HCShizzleMyNizzle

ShizzleMyNizzle

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved