Vainglory Forums

[EU server - EN.FR.RU] seek players/group/guild/team for ranked matches with vocal - 24 y.o.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Roman le russe » February 8, 2017 12:19am | Report

EU, seek players, guild and/or team.

Hi, my name is Roman and my goal is to play Vainglory until reaching a decent (Vainglorious) ranking. A vocal and organised group would be an optimal environment for mastering the game.
So I'm searching players also willing to learn the game. (tier 10 players included)
A certain MOBA experience or a "high" skill level on any competitive game is appreciated.

I am a new EU player, aged 24, started this year, currently level 11, tier 2, 6 ranked wins.

Pros :

1. Serious
2. Analytical mind, smart
3. Fast learner
4. Already knows a multitude of MOBA concepts
Bonus. Multilingual; English, French, Russian.

Cons :

1. New player
2. Barely stable connexion
3. Weak vocal expression (shy); not an efficient shot-caller (though VG's SC wouldn't be complicated)
4. Doesn't have enough time to dig into eSport

My previous achievements :
League of Legends - Platinum II, skyrocketing through divisions.
HotS - Rank 1 Beta (one month and a half of total time played).
Overwatch - training in a team environment, only played 4 days of soloQ to get Diamond season 2.

As illustration of my self-analysis, some notes on Mobafire :
Roman's thoughts about Vladimir, a league of Legends champion.

Hardware : Using a Galaxy Samsung A5 2016 - 480p recording yet.

You can contact me on the forum, at [email protected], or in-game "Vilisov".

Otherwise, I'm also interested into theory-craft discussion, analysis, feel free to add me for this purpose alone.

Adding any further information seem futile. Good luck, have fun and may see you in the fold.

Roman le russe
Quote | PM | +Rep by Roman le russe » February 28, 2017 7:16pm | Report
I'm still searching for players to play ranked with, using vocal communication.
I only had the time to get level 13, tier 4 - Worthy Foe Gold but I'm in rapid progression.

For the moment, SoloQ allies are "not always" cooperative, hence the post.

Roman le russe
Quote | PM | +Rep by Corvus11 » March 20, 2017 1:51am | Report
hey roman

im t3g. looking for active, competitive guild or team play with. also eu region.
IGN : Corvus11

Corvus11

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved