Vainglory Forums

Guild "The golden lions" looking for recruits. EU server. (Insert clickbait here)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tactisew » March 1, 2017 10:32am | Report
Very detailed and descritive title...

Hi, my alias name is Tactisew and as you've might been able to understand, I'm looking for recruits for my guild "THE GOLDEN LIONS". As of right now, we are still quite a small guild but that's were you come in right? We are a casual guild but will also sometimes play ranked with voice chats using discord.

I seek enthusiastic players that want to contribute to the guild lv and with it, the guild chest rewards. I don't care that much about what rank you are as long as you play decently, play for the sake of having fun and for the sake of raising the guild lv (which means more guild chest rewards for you and your fellow guild companions). I myself play between 08:00 pm and 01:00 am (central european time) and would therefore prefer players with a similar schedule (If you happen to play during other times it's not like you can't join but rather that you will not be able play in a party with other guild members. You need to be proficent enough in either English or Swedish(I'm swedish btw) so that we can understand you (if you are still reading these walls of text you're good enough).

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The rules and general guidelines of the guild are quite simple:

* 3 days of inactivity will result in a kick from the guild

Though if you have reasons to why you can't play during a set amount of time, give either me or an officer a message so that we know and will not kick you.

* You have to contribute with at least 8000 fame xp every month.

It might seam to be a bit much but just play with a guild member whenever you see one that's also online. And that will be quite easy to manage when we get more members.

* Toxicity or rude behaviour towards other guild members will not be tolerated.

There's a line between giving constructive criticism and just general **** bashing. If you get were that line is, you have nothing to worry about.

* If you are active and contribute much and if I just generally like you you will get promoted to an officer.

Well,such things must be rewarded right?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The guild has it's own discord server that will be used to improve team coordnitation during ranked matches and to spread important information regarding the guild.

More info about what discord is can be found here: https://discordapp.com

We will also hold tournaments and such later when we get more members.

As of right now the guild is open to everyone (this will be changed when we reach enough members).

I hope that you will want to join my for now little guild and contribute to raising the guild level for sweet rewards trough the guild chest system. If you are intrested, add me as you friend in Vainglory and simply join the guild.

Ingame name: Tactisew
Discord recruitment server link: https://discord.gg/CNFB8 (not the guild server)
Ingame guildname: THE GOLDEN LIONS

/Tactisew

Tactisew
Quote | PM | +Rep by Corvus11 » March 14, 2017 11:41pm | Report
i have sent a request on VG. as it sent the request i can guess that this is a EU guild.
would love to join.
T3S
main lane - Ringo

and active everyday from 10pm CAT

Corvus11

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved