Vainglory Forums

Guild "The golden lions" looking for recruits. EU server yayyyyyy! (Insert more clickbait here)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tactisew » December 29, 2016 11:04am | Report
Very detailed and descritive title...

Ok, to kick things of my alias name is Tactisew, and yes, this is a very critical piece of information (not really) that I've now entrusted upon you (quite an intro there right?). As you've read in the thread title I'm looking for recruits to for my guild that I, for reasons that I will someday tell you (but only if you join the guild of course), happen to be the leader of.
I recently started playing again after some time (stopped playing just after when Ozo was introduced to Vainglory and started playing again in the start of November)and haven't realy been interested in playing competitive until now (and that's one of the reasons that I'm now writing this "ad"). I would say that my skill could be that of someone between "got swagger silver" and "creditable treat bronse" (I'm only estimating because, as I said, I haven't played for a while(which means my rank have droped because of inactivity) and because, as I also said, I haven't been intrested in playing competitive until recently and have therefore not been able to conclude my actual rank.)

I obviously seek players of higher ranks but people of lower ones can also become a member if you to are in a similar situation as I (there's a higher chance that you will get an invite if you're of a higher rank though simply because of the fact that I or one of the officers in the guild won't have to determine your actual skill level with a match). I myself play between 08:00 pm and 01:00 am (central europe time) and would therefore prefer players with a similar schedule (If you happen to play during other times it's not like you can't join but rather that at least I won't be able to judge your skill in a quick game if needed (being optimistic here). You need to be proficent enough in either English or Swedish(I'm swedish btw) so that we can understand you (if you are still reading these walls of text you're good enough).

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The guild has it's own discord server that will be used to improve team coordnitation during ranked matches and to spread important information regarding the guild.

More info about what discord is can be found here: https://discordapp.com

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

We will also hold tournament and such later when we get more members.

I hope that you will want to join my for now little guild and contribute to raising the guild level for sweet rewards trough the guild chest system. If you are intrested, add me as you friend in Vainglory and give me a message(there is a chance though that I might not find you afterwards in the "offline players" list if you don't send a message). You can and should also give me you ingame name on the reqruitment chat on the discord server bellow to ensure that I won't accidentally forget to invite you.

Ingame name: Tactisew
Discord recruitment server link: https://discord.gg/CNFB8 (not the guild server)
Ingame guildname: THE GOLDEN LIONS

/Tactisew

Tactisew
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tactisew » December 29, 2016 11:14am | Report
Senpais notice me

Tactisew
Quote | PM | +Rep by BroBroski » December 30, 2016 11:07am | Report
Sent a friend request

BroBroski

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved