Vainglory Forums

Halcyon High [NA - North America]

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by RespectX » June 22, 2017 12:30pm | Report
Hey Guys!

I'm Peter (CallOfAnkou) (Captain of Halcyon High)

I want to inform ya'll that Our Guild is CURRENTLY recruiting new members! The only requirement is a tier 1 rank (This is to prevent trolls, and also shows that you have dedicated time to Vainglory.) We will be accepting unranked players soon but not right now.

As you may have guessed, we are also somewhat a, "School." Me, and my Assistants are willing to guide all of you in your Gameplay. So far, we are accepting tier 6 and below. If you are above that, we are willing to hire you as a teacher in our Guild.

We teach Lessons through community videos. FlashX, WoodWorkingVG, and JIINKO is where we get our information mostly from. This makes it easier since all the Videos are in ONE PLACE. All videos will be updated Daily.

We are not an extremely competitive guild (focusing on Guild Fame) such as W2S and DEDICATION. Our Guild is more of a learning place for all. However, we will have a Fame Requirement for each week so that we can make sure that you want to be here.

Our Guild features membership benefits. Currently, we have the benefit of a CRUNCHY ROLL premium account for our Members. Soon, we will have a team Hulu, and Netflix. But that's not the main reason you should be here.

If you'd like to apply, please visit our Website at: halcyonhigh.webs.com

More information is yet to come on our Website.

We hope to see you on the fold!

- Halcyon High Staff Team

If you have a Question or Comment, please contact the Crew at: [email protected]

MOTO: Halcyon High - A Family of Learning, for ALL!

RespectX
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » June 22, 2017 12:37pm | Report
Jiinko technically has two Is
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved