Vainglory Forums

Madness eSports Looking For 1!!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by LunaticDG » January 21, 2017 7:00am | Report
Hey everyone me and my friend Wolfy are building a new EU team/brand and are looking for one more player who plays jungle to complete our roster. The player must be dedicated and have the commitment to try and reach the top. We know this will take time and a lot of learning along the road but are up for the challenge! Your attitude should be on point no leaving if we lose a few games at the end of the day losing is learning!

Vibe - Roamer
Wolfy - Lane

If you think you have the time and dedication to join our line up please don't hesitate to message us through twitter or the game it self information below.

Twitter - www.twitter.com/Madness_VG
IGN - Vibeee

LunaticDG
Quote | PM | +Rep by Corvus11 » February 7, 2017 4:41am | Report
hey vibeee.

i play from South Africa but my region is the EU. been playing since early December 2016.
currently rock solid bronze. wanting to play competitive and have never left a match early or if we losing, surrender. no game is a lost cause.

I'm pretty much able to play every night from round 10pm on wards.
i don't play jungle as a main, usually Ringo/Lane. but i have no issue trying my hand at jungle.

IGN: corvus11

Corvus11

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved