Vainglory Forums

[NA] [FAT3] Fate Apocrypha -- HIGH T9-T10 Guild Recruiting

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by EchoArcher » January 27, 2017 9:49am | Report
Hi, I have been playing since launch. I'm EchoArcher and I've just recently started a guild for POA-VG tier players that I hope will be successful next season. Everyone on the roster so far is an anime and FPS fan so if you are that's a plus. If you aren't then you are still welcome all the same xD. If you are interested in joining please add my account named EchoSaber as well as my Discord Echo#4151. As you may be able to tell by the name I am a huge Type-Moon fan but am not looking for other fans in particular to join. I'm easygoing. I love meeting and learning how other players operate. What I love even more than that is helping other players become successful and get to where they want to be. I have a great set of players already in. If you value comraderie, loyalty, skill improvement, and communication then you would be a good fit. I'm looking forward to meeting anyone looking to get a head start in an upcoming high tier guild next season xD

P.S. I am also available for light coaching very often for players POA Silver and below.

EchoArcher
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cynesta » February 13, 2017 9:30pm | Report
I am currently in T4 as I recently came back to the game but I have the skill set for T7+, so if you can coach me that would be much appreciated. I wont be able to play for the next two weeks though, afterwards I can everyday.
IGN - Cynesta
Region - SEA

Queue solo est infernum

Cynesta

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved