Vainglory Forums

[NA] Recruiting for a new competitive team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by RinoDei » January 26, 2017 11:09am | Report
Hello everyone,

My friend and I are looking for members to join our new team where we have the aspirations of climbing the ranks and if things are looking good to join tournaments with.

Your current rank isn't so much of a requirement as much as the ability to be flexible with the games roles and characters, remain calm, always looking to improve and bounce ideas off of eachother, and being communicative.

We use Discord and if you have any questions you can add me in-game at RinoDei or join our discord and talk with us https://discord.gg/gnPch4Y.

RinoDei
Quote | PM | +Rep by MRZAKGAM3Z » February 1, 2017 10:12am | Report
Hello, I've sent you a friend request my ign is MRZAKGAM3Z.
I tried to get your discord server but the link just brings me to the download site.
Well we will talk more but if you see this first go ahead and accept my request
I'm a tier 4 roamer I know your looking for flexible players but I would say I'm a pretty good roam. however, i only roam nothing else.
I suck at being laner (but i understand how it works) and Im kinda good at being jungler. also, time could be a problem but we will talk more about that later.If you're looking for a roamer I will gladly join
look forward to playing with you.

MRZAKGAM3Z
Quote | PM | +Rep by MRZAKGAM3Z » February 1, 2017 10:16am | Report
and too add IM PRETTY CALM I DONT KNOW WAHT YOURE TALKING ABOUT! nah jk i stay calm in matches and never give up even if things look grim. I can also talk and love discussing ideas

MRZAKGAM3Z

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved