Vainglory Forums

[NA] SEMI-COMPETITIVE GUILD *FALLING STARS* RECRUITING

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by existent » February 3, 2017 9:07am | Report
⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Falling Stars
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀[FAST]

We're a semi-competitive guild looking for new active members to have fun with.

Requirements
• Discord is the only requirement
Why we use Discord? Although we are a semi-competitive guild, our higher tiered members use Discord to strategize and make calls in-game for a more professional gaming experience as well as helping our newer and lower tiered members evolve their gameplay.

Rules
• Be respectful
We want to ensure a safe and fun gaming experience for all of our members.

• Be active
We know real life issues pop up on a moments notice. If you're
Going to be gone for longer than the period of time you're allowed, that's fine. Just give us a heads up so you don't get removed.

Members have a three day time period they're allotted before they are removed from the guild. Veterans have up to four days And Officers are excluded. (Why would there be inactive officers lol).
* There is a point requirement per week which is set at 300 points. *

I hope you'll come join us at Falling Stars!

Our Discord link: https://discord.gg/Q7vNc7j

Even if you're not apart of our guild or you're from someone else's or even if you have your own. You're welcome to join ~

existent
Quote | PM | +Rep by iamckj10 » February 3, 2017 12:25pm | Report
I'm looking for a team to join competitively, will u guys be joining any tournament soon?
IGN: iamckj10 (NA POA Bronze)
Main Supp (Ardan) but can play every role.
Champ pool only missing 3.

iamckj10
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by existent » February 6, 2017 12:01pm | Report
At the moment we are still helping out our new guild members get a handle on the game, but I can say we are looking into that in the near future.

existent
Quote | PM | +Rep by Corvus11 » February 7, 2017 4:01am | Report
hi existent

would love to join. i play from south africa but our time diff is 1 hour. also easiest for me to play from 10pm till 12pm. currently i am rock solid bronze. play mainly ringo lane, but am prepared to play where needed. looking to play competitive

Corvus11

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved