Vainglory Forums

[NA] Semi - Competitive guild looking for active members

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by prodigy755 » May 15, 2017 4:29pm | Report
Looking for members who will be active and ready to party up with other members. The guild was made last season and has 15 members right now.

Here are some requirements:

1. You must earn a certain amount of fame per week.
2. You must party up and play with other members at least once every time you are on. It is understandable for you to party up with friends outside of the guild, but by joining a guild you are agreeing to be a part of it and its members!
3. You must be active at least once every couple of weeks.
4. You must display decent, toxic-free behavior. Toxicity, trolling, rage quitting, or any other negative behavior will not be tolerated.

Here are some things that are preferred but not required:

1. It is preferred you have a discord account and join the guild discord. If you don't have discord and want to join, then install it.
2. It is preferred that you look at any forum posts or google documents that are shown. A lot of them will be information worth knowing.
3. It is preferred that you don't bug someone you want to talk to or party with. Sometimes someone just wants to be left alone.

For anyone who grinds ranked matches a lot, the guild is T6 silver average right now. If you are interested in joining the guild or asking any questions, message me on Vainglory Fire, add me in-game my IGN is prodigy955, or just simply leave a comment. Thanks!
IGN: Prodigy955
Server: NA
Role: Roam
Main: Ardan

Improvement comes from learning from your mistakes and fixing them, not just pointing them out.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
prodigy755
Notable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved