Vainglory Forums

NA / T5 - Looking for Team/Teammates

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by pjd412 » July 19, 2017 7:29pm | Report
Hi everyone, I'm currently in T5 Gold and I'm looking for a few players that I can consistently hop on and play ranked with. I mostly play jungle but I am also comfortable in lane and I am decent at roaming. I'm open to voice comm (via discord) while playing and I always am looking to improve. I have a lot of time on my hands as of right now (and will for the next 4 weeks until school starts up) so I can play most times of the day. I am usually most active between 9-11 AM CDT and 7-10 PM CDT.

Just a heads up, I like to play very aggressively as a roam, generally playing Grace, Lance, Fortress, and Grumpjaw with Stormcrown/Tension Bow/Aftershock on these heroes. I still can play a more passive roam if needed. As a jungler, I tend to play very heavily around power spikes. My favorite junglers are Baptiste, CP Blackfeather, Samuel, Skaarf, and Skye (I also have played a lot of Koshka and Grumpjaw). In the lane, I tend to be very aggressive and constantly pinging for ganks (obviously this can be optimized with voice chat), and I like playing Baron, Glaive, WP Kestrel, and a more passive/poke oriented Celeste.

Anyways please contact me if you're interested, looking for players around my rank, ideally T4-T6.
Discord: PJ#2553
IGN: PJD412 (in NA only)

pjd412
Quote | PM | +Rep by QuantumParadise » July 20, 2017 5:11am | Report
IGN: QuantumParadise, go ahead and add me (T6)

QuantumParadise
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ScreamAtMeBaby » July 27, 2017 9:41am | Report
Added. Been inactive for a few months tho so rank decayed a LOT. Was SA silver, currently CT bronze.

Added ya as well, QuantumParadise.

ScreamAtMeBaby
Quote | PM | +Rep by pjd412 » July 29, 2017 11:56am | Report
are we friends in game? I haven't checked the thread in a while and may have rejected your request, drop your ign here or shoot me another one if I did, thanks

pjd412
Quote | PM | +Rep by FlareBlitz38 » July 29, 2017 1:37pm | Report
hey im looking or people to play with im T3

FlareBlitz38

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved