Vainglory Forums

[NA] Team Recruitment!! (Anyone could qualify)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by JackieDLeon » June 23, 2017 4:04pm | Report
I played VG for a while now (probably a month and half) I'm a Bronze(5), Lv 17,209 win,... and I have decent experiences by doing a lot of research and also in game experiences, but I find out that no matter how good at a player I'm ranking up at a SoloQ is quite a problem (I'm not awesome good k, just decently good xD).So the point is (Finally!!) I need a need a teammate who have a good sportsmanship personality (which mean doesn't rage when you lose and accept,learned from your mistake), and have a decent skill and experience; I usually online around 8:00pm to 1:00am-PST and in the morning too (depend) .It doesn't matter what rank you are ,cuz I know potential doesn't bound by their rank, so if you think you are qualifies please contact me on discord or if you don't have one just add me on VG and say you see this thread. I believe if you have dedication then you are much more than qualify, and I'm happy to learn anything that you guys will teach me cuz knowledge is how one get better, Thanks. X3

Discord: JackieDLeon
VG: Jacky_Dynamo

Oh forgot my role are support roam (Thanks to SoloQ) and carry.

JackieDLeon

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved