Vainglory Forums

New team recruiting (NA)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Basivic » March 11, 2017 5:59pm | Report
Team try outs open.

Find: Basivic / for invitation and recruitment

Requirements:

Must be in NA region

Tier 4+

Little experience allowed

Active in playtime and team involvement

Knowledge on how to play and counter heroes

Must have discord <--- Very important!

Basivic
Quote | PM | +Rep by roigster » March 13, 2017 10:17am | Report
I would like to try out. I have been playing vg for a year and a half, I have knowledge of the game and I am a credible threat. Ign: Roigster

roigster
Quote | PM | +Rep by CauseMedics0 » March 13, 2017 7:08pm | Report
Id like to tryout. I was hotness bronze a couple seasons ago then quit because i got burned out. I started back up a couple days ago and i think im ready to start ranking again. Unfortunately im down to Tier 2 idk why but it should be easy getting back to hotness. I have a lot of knowledge on the game due to play time in every positon and playing every role fairly decent. I have discord as well.

IGN CauseMedics

CauseMedics0
Quote | PM | +Rep by Musclejoe » March 18, 2017 12:04pm | Report
I added you. I've been playing for over a year and a half. I have over 1100 wins. I've hit T6 and I've mastered almost every hero. I'm very interested and an extremely active player.
IGN: MuscleJoe

Musclejoe

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved