Vainglory Forums

One last desperate call... (SEA)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cynesta » May 20, 2017 4:38am | Report
Yes it's another person complaining about Solo Q, but it has come to the point where I want to quit, again.

I have been stuck in tiers 4-5 for two seasons now (belong in t7+), I have been here since season 0 (took a 2 season break between Summer - Autumn 2016).
I have winning and losing with no gain for the longest time, one game I play great and my teamates are great or satisfactory the next I get an instalocker and a troll where as the opponent are all decent. This cycle as been everlasting and no progression has been made.

My old friends have reached higher tiers and dont want to play with lower tiers (2 season break :( ), and my new friends are not active enough.
I have no other choice but to post on the forums to possibly find others who are in the same nail biting situation or are just at the same skill level while being active.

Me: My IGN - Cynesta, I can play every role proficiently, I have almost every hero unlocked and can play a plethora of these heroes. I main jungle but play every role as solo q demands it (carry seems to be the easiest for success). I live in Western Australia, go to school but play 1 hour at the least every day during the week and 4+ hours over the weekend.

What I am looking for:

- I give zero ***** about your tier, just meet my skill level or be at least close to it
- SEA server ofc
- Speak english fluently
- Have a merging time zone or time of play
- Active every day for at least 1 hour (exceptions can be made)
- Optional: discord, but would be useful to merge in eventually
- Be able to play every role to some standard
- Be up for duo queues
A try out will be neccessary (casual match)

If you meet these standards or at least some then please leave a reply that responds to the reequirements and state you IGN.

There is a possibility for the creation of a team as long as there are enough people who meet the requirements and are up for it.
This post was created in a fluster of anger and fustration so if I come across as strict or if there are mistakes, I do apologise.

Thanks for all submissions, see you in the halycon****fold
IGN - Cynesta
Region - SEA

Queue solo est infernum

Cynesta
Quote | PM | +Rep by AlfredBot » May 23, 2017 12:48am | Report
Hey. I'm from India and looking for people to play with. I'm "Just Beginning" but I understand the game very well. I use discord and can voice chat. Hit me up.

AlfredBot
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ghostrider668 » May 27, 2017 8:29am | Report
Hey , i'm in the same boat as you . Sick of trolls in t4-5 . I am good but tired of insta locks and poors plays by allies.
My IGN - GhostRider668
I sent you a request , so accept if u wanna play together.

Ghostrider668
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aceoff » June 13, 2017 7:30am | Report
Im tier 7 was tier 9. i like to use discord and play at the same time add me Aceoff.

Aceoff
Quote | PM | +Rep by BazingaBoy » June 13, 2017 9:55am | Report
I good at roam, and sometimes jungler and laner
Ign: BazingaBoy
I have the same problem like you, and im currently on t4 silver
But i have one problem, maybe i cant use discord because my phone only have 1 gb of ram, but i will try it later

BazingaBoy
Quote | PM | +Rep by PCharles » July 21, 2017 3:15am | Report
hello, i can help you since i am also facing the same problem. so we can can together. i was got swagger gold until they drop me to worthy foe gold. My IGN is PopularCharles. play play together. if you accept, give me the discord address

PCharles
Quote | PM | +Rep by Wazaoski » July 22, 2017 6:52pm | Report
My rank for last season was credible threat gold
Since the new update I got decreased back to got swagger.
As you said in your post, I'm also facing the problem.
I'm main jungle, roam and Sometime lane.
I also live in Australia. Sydney to be more specific
My ign yangrawr
Contact me through my email [email protected]

Wazaoski
Quote | PM | +Rep by gpdslayer92 » July 31, 2017 12:39am | Report

Hey , i'm in the same boat as you . Sick of trolls in t4-5 . I am good but tired of insta locks and poors plays by allies.
My IGN - GhostRider668
I sent you a request , so accept if u wanna play together.

join my guild: death apocalypse
ign- godslayer92

gpdslayer92
Quote | PM | +Rep by gpdslayer92 » July 31, 2017 12:42am | Report
join guild death apocalypse
add- godslayer92

join team: INDIAN HUNTERS
add- godslayer92

gpdslayer92
Quote | PM | +Rep by gpdslayer92 » July 31, 2017 12:43am | Report
join guild death apocalypse
add- godslayer92

join team: INDIAN HUNTERS
add- godslayer92

gpdslayer92

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved