Vainglory Forums

Recruiting for team. IGN MindWolf. Going competitve over summer. Interested?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by MindWolf » January 17, 2017 8:16pm | Report
So,
I own a team in game called the "Toxic Monsters" (TOXM is our tag). We are going competitive as said in the title. We are a closely knit friend group and would love another addition to join us in our journey. Since skill tiers are bull, the team will judge you based on how well you play. We need another laner and roamer. But if you have a decent jungle, we might play you based on the situation.
Our skill tiers and IGN's (in game name's) in descending order, top to bottom.

1. MindWolf (Captain) (POA, skill tier 9)-flexible can play anything. Flaw - get triggered if we lose. But not that much. Narcissism ftw.
2. Asharj (Officer) (POA, skill tier 9)-only plays jungle and roam. Flaw - sometimes throws game for the lulz. But is serious other wise
3. Ditrix (Sub leader) (SA, tier 8)- plays roam, dependable and reliable. Really nice guy. The glue that binds us.
Flaw - Has bad decision making in clutch situations. This is why me and ash are here.
4. TheBeastLord (Entitled Asian) (SA, skill tier 8). Plays everything. Flaw - doesn't have good decision making, but otherwise knows how to play.
5. Lawless47- Casual guy. Subs when he needs to.

MindWolf
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kudukevin » January 22, 2017 11:39am | Report
Hey I main roam characters but can play other positions well, Im skill teir 4 but i dont think that accurately represents my skill. I'd love to join your team.

Kudukevin
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved