Vainglory Forums

[SEA] T5 Gold [Belongs Higher] Looking For A Competitive/Semi-Competitive Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by NoobLikePros » June 16, 2017 9:18pm | Report
Hello, I am from Singapore and to be honest, turning only 13 in July. It would be great too if you are from Singapore or living in Singapore too so we would have the same time-zone and have the privilege to meet-up during school/public holidays.
IGN: NoobLikePros (check out my stats here)
Highest Rank: Got Swagger (Gold)

My VGR (Bronze) [STYLISH](he was known as ZWaNE) and POA (Gold) [Massarce] real-life friends which I have played a couple of casual matches with think that I have a lot of potential (I don't know if they mean it) and that I belong at a higher rank as:
I used to be on another account [GirlBro] until it was Rock Solid/Worthy Foe but I decided to restart in around patch 2.0 or before?
I have met many trollers, rage-pingers, salty instant-lockers, AFK-ers, etc on my team in my daily soloq rank, thus being stuck in the mid-tiers.
I have beaten several people in Credible Threat, Hotness and Simply Amazing-s in casuals (not trollers)
However, I would like to say a few things about myself that might make you reconsider recruiting me:
I am actually a jungle main, but I actually roam more than I do jungle these days because there isn't really anyone anymore who wants to roam in your daily soloq. (Unfortunately my primary school classmate [annoyingguy] has reached Credible Threat (Silver), so I don't have a rank buddy anymore.
I cannot lane. Lane-ing is a big no-no for me. I will be a burden for my team, and keep over-extending in lane without knowing. And onstead of kiting, end up dead.
As I am only 13, I still have to balance between school and Vainglory. I am quite inactive most of the year and mostly only plays on weekends when school is going on. I also have band as my CCA (if you know what that is) and have more sessions compared to other CCAs.
I feel like I am grinding in the mid-tiers to learn what STYLISH and Massarce call basics as I was roaming for them once and did not buy Dragonblood contract against the enemy Koshka.
Enough about me, here is my (very pathetic) hero pool. (I own 16 or 18 heroes only)
Not in any order, and I (almost) always go crystal.
Jungle:
-Side note- I just cannot go skill-heavy heroes.
CP Taka (WP doesn't really work out for me)
CP/WP [ATK speed] Fortress (I will try to CP)
CP Ozo
CP Koshka (I will most likely feed)
Roam/Captain:
-Side note- I would play Lyra but I just don't have her. I will avoid Adagio if there is a mortal wound hero on the enemy team. Phinn is my last resort if the rest are not available to me. I WILL buy Contraction no matter what.
Adagio
Catherine
Ardan
Phinn
I used to CP Lane Skye when I first joined, and would lane for every match after that. Until I met WP Fortress and forgot how to lane. Here is my list of heroes I used to lane with:

CP Skye (anyone else built all serpent mask before? XD)
CP Adagio
CP Samuel
CP Vox
CP Skaarf
I am sorry I did not keep it short as I felt that I needed to include everything, pros or cons, about me as it can possibly avoid a confusion, conflict or clash. It would be good if you (or your coach/teammate) could teach me above what I already know now so as to improve. If you want to do a tryout, I will happily oblige - on weekends I can be seen online around SGT 8-11PM, sometimes on weekdays around SGT 3-5PM and 10-11PM. Sometimes I only play on the weekends.

If you do require BAND, Discord, etc. I can make a account. Side note: I am actually a girl and all the people mentioned in this article are boys. I am pretty comfortable around boys once we get to know each other. I do not mind being the only girl, and can handle being teased, losing, criticized, etc. However, I probably will not use BAND, Discord, etc as it will be awkward when my parents walk in and are like "[my full name] [scolding me/asking me who am I talking to]"

Alright, that's about it! You can find me on Instagram @1shot21kills . If you have any questions you can dm me on Instagram/reply to this thread/send me a message. You will a faster reply if you contact me through Instagram, but I will also try to check this thread and my messages as often as possible, and answer as soon as possible!

See you on the Halcyon Fold!

NoobLikePros

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved