Vainglory Forums

⚔️Team Elimination⚔️ < SEA

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by eugene » January 14, 2017 5:45am | Report
⚔️Team Elimination⚔️ ↙️

(Is currently finding 2 more player in the team) ↙️

⚔️Team Elimination⚔️ is keen to join competition soon! We also organise outing every month to trained up and improving on our game play. tired of playing alone? need a team? join us now and let's have fun as a team!

Requirements:

ROLE - Jungle // Roam

* Singaporean
* Tier 6 and Above +
* Competitive ****
* Able to commit team game play daily
* Able to use Meta hero well
* know how to progress your item well in different situation.
* Able to talk Via Popcorn (APP) during team play.

- Doesn't require you to leave Guild , you can be in your own Guild. most importantly , you are willing to learn from your mistakes , be friendly to the team / be bonded through games and last but not least have fun with us as a team! skills does not determined winning or losing , but your attitude and teamwork does!

eugene
Quote | PM | +Rep by JONSNOW69 » January 20, 2017 6:41am | Report
Hey Eugene this is JON SNOW 69 I am currently in sa silver. I am mostly a poa player and I want a team too do you wanna team up I can jungle well. I am an alpha blackwater main can also play ozo. But I am not a Singaporean. I am active throughout the day let me no I can join ty

JONSNOW69

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved