Vainglory Forums

The Fallen Legacy-Recruitment Page

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by DenialCrew » July 9, 2016 11:40am | Report
Hi The Name Is Denial And Im Here To Introduce My New Guild "The Fallen Legacy". The Guild Was An Idea From Me And SubbZero. This Guild Was Made By Friends And Is Always Welcome To Help A Person Out. The Fallen Legacy Was Created In The Summer Season. We Accept Any Player As Long As They Are Skill Tier 3 (Rock Solid) Or Above. To Join Comment You In Game Name, Your Current Skill Tier,Skill Tier From The Previous Season, And Main Position (Roam, Lane, Jungle). It Should Look Something Like This.

IGN: DenialCrew

Skill Tier: Rock Solid

Skill Tier From Previous Season: Pretty Good

Main Position:Roam

That Is The Guild The Fallen Legacy Please Consider This Guild To You Friends If They Meet The Standards. The Things You Do To Not Get Kicked Is Stay Active, Staying Active Is Very Important Since You Will Get Kicked From The Guild, If You Have A Reasonable Explanation You May Be Able To Stay I The Guild.
Level: 3o
Main: Jungle
Main Heroes: Krul, Glaive, Taka

DenialCrew
Quote | PM | +Rep by CaptainNemo » July 13, 2016 8:01am | Report
IGN: PoeticPotato
Skill Tier: Rock Solid Silver
Skill Tier from previous season: The Hotness
Main Position: Jungle

CaptainNemo

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved