Vainglory Forums

Time for ranked.... Need help!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by LunaticDG » January 7, 2017 9:24am | Report
Finally played enough to earn enough glory to buy my heroes ready for ranked! I dont just want to go in ranked and get beat game after game! Anyone eant to come play ranked with me and maybe teach me along the way of leveling up? I would appreciate it i know the basics now looking to take the next step in the game!

Thank you guys!

LunaticDG
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » January 7, 2017 2:24pm | Report
It matches you against players of a similar skill level. The best way to learn is to just do.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LunaticDG » January 8, 2017 4:46am | Report
Yeah i guess just thought 1 or 2 more players would help me learn and we could talk about the match after to improve!

LunaticDG
Quote | PM | +Rep by MRZAKGAM3Z » January 13, 2017 8:27am | Report
I don't know if you got my message because I am new to this site but I'm willing to play with you for casual but you should rank up by yourself until tier 3 or 4 because I don't or anyone doesn't want to carry you, if you can Email me its on my thread no send me a friend request and tell me your Vainglory username.

MRZAKGAM3Z
Quote | PM | +Rep by MRZAKGAM3Z » January 13, 2017 8:29am | Report
Send me a friend request. correction

MRZAKGAM3Z
Quote | PM | +Rep by Monsterjake » January 13, 2017 9:58am | Report
I would have to agree with most people here. Play ranked on your own for a bit. Friends are great, and I don't ever play a ranked match without one so here's what I would recommend doing is playing matches and find people that play with a similar play style you do and friend them. For example - I play a safe game, poke when I can and I sometimes take risks so it is hard for me to play with someone that plays all defensively and only goes offensive on the turret when one or more of the enemy heroes is killed. At the same time, I don't like to play with people who go full offensive and often gets themselves killed just to kill another hero. All you need to do is find someone at your tier who plays a around the same time you do and they have to play similarly to you. Don't forget about positioning as well, if you both jungle then you have to work out whether it's not going to work out or if one of you is going to learn to captain or carry. It can take a while to find a friend but once you have found one, consider joining the same guild and when you have found a third then start up a team so you can start gaining team points. Don't forget to star who you play with the most you'll receive notifications and get on when they do so you don't have to just wait around for when you think they will get on.
IGN: Monsterjake
Region: North America
Mains: Can pretty much play anyone you give me, or can at least hold his own with them
Let's provoke a team fight!

Monsterjake
<Editor>
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by xXDeadBeefXx » January 17, 2017 5:38pm | Report
I am looking for a Lane or roam player to play ranked with and put a small 3 man team together, I play jungle alpha and petal on NA Server pm if you want to play. I always play from 12am to when ever est time

xXDeadBeefXx
Quote | PM | +Rep by Monsterjake » January 18, 2017 6:46am | Report
xXDeadBeefXx, first, if you are posting on a large forum like this... I would recommend you post your rank and ign so people can friend you and rank with you if they are the same rank. I also would suggest checking out my post just above your on ways to find people you are willing to play with if you can't get anyone from the forums here.
IGN: Monsterjake
Region: North America
Mains: Can pretty much play anyone you give me, or can at least hold his own with them
Let's provoke a team fight!

Monsterjake
<Editor>
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved