Vainglory Forums

Banned??? What's going on!!!!!!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ctrl-Alt-Delete » October 4, 2015 11:32pm | Report
So this has happen to me now for 2 nights an not sure what's going on. Maybe it's a stupid question but if I'm being banned for cancelling out of que when it says wait time is less then 1 min and I'm waiting for 6 mins, I back out, then banned for 4/5 mins!!!! Really????

It happen twice last night, both times said less then 1 min wait, so I wait and I wait, and I wait, so I backed out, went to get back , and Bam, banned.

Same thing again tonight, twice... Less then 1:04 min wait, waited 3 mins, backed out, banned, so I wait.... Did it again, less then 1:04 min wait, waited for 6 mins.....then banned for 5 mins. Come on man, what's wrong !!!!!!! Any advised for waiting 3-6 mins in a minute que and not getting banned all the time cause I didn't want to wither my day away waiting for 10 mins lol....

Ctrl-Alt-Delete
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ctrl-Alt-Delete » October 13, 2015 1:46am | Report
I don't know, maybe I am ******ed and just don't understand this whole thing. Again, tonight,,,, several times. Have to wait in que forever, so I back out an as usual, banned,,,,,,,,,,,,, Guess I need to be quiet, deal with it an just wait the time it bans me for backing out of a que that says less then a minute an I sit for 5mins, and I guess I'm the only one it happens to. (Would think after an allocated que time an nothing happens, the time would reset or look for another match so this wouldn't happen, maybe it does, but not for me). So I'll sit back, keep spending money on ICE, and play when I can when I'm not banned. I'm done bit**ing and will just sit back an play.

Ctrl-Alt-Delete
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ctrl-Alt-Delete » October 28, 2015 12:47am | Report
I just don't understand this.... I must be totally ******ed. So tonight, got in a que tonight an was pass the que time, left, and banned. I decided to play a practice game, took a little cause I did full build and just took my time, came back in, showed I wasn't banned anymore. So I got in a casual que , like normal, less than 1 minute, I sat there for 7 mins and 10 seconds,

So what else, I backed out and guess what, banned again......

Because of this silly stuff, I too now have dropped in Karma, lost the 20% and now at good karma.....

This happens often to me, I post all the time but no response or help. That's all I asking for is help or look into this. Please!!!!!!

Ctrl-Alt-Delete
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cheese Ausar » October 28, 2015 7:00am | Report
This is really weird ._.

Best bets are to contact SEMC about this.
a no life VG player who doesn't yell "UNSKILLED PLAY" when he dies

a jack-of-all-trades, can play pretty much any hero, but not exceptional

REMEMBER, HE HAS NO LYFE

check out my cath guide: http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/guide/caps-lock-catherine-incomplete-11533

Cheese Ausar
Remarkable (20)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ctrl-Alt-Delete » October 28, 2015 1:11pm | Report
Cheese, I don't spend a lot of time of the forum, it's all in game mostly so I'm not sure who SEMC is. Can you direct me to who that is or where to go? I'd appreciate it much bro! Thanks!

Ctrl-Alt-Delete
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mowen » November 9, 2015 9:01am | Report
SEMC are the makers of Vainglory, this is a Vainglory fan site so we cannot help you with in-game issues (which is what Cheese was getting at).

Just email [email protected] to get help from SEMC. :)

Mowen
<Administrator>
Remarkable (47)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Apocalypse27 » June 6, 2016 1:41am | Report
I believe its that ur internet connection or phone got problem as it is most probably lagging and the game does not show the match found screen, and you dont accept, and it happens again and again and so you get banned.

Apocalypse27

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved