Vainglory Forums

Free to Play Characters

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by iProdigy99 » December 28, 2015 7:21am | Report
Hi, new player here and i just wanted to get a bit of insight on these free-to-play characters available. I was wondering if the characters that are currently FTP are part of some kind of rotation that occurs every once and a while because i really enjoy playing Skye but i don't want to buy her right now if she totally free to play or if the duration of that status is far from wearing off, i'd like to better invest into buying the other characters that aren't FTP but if it means losing ,so far, one of my favorite characters I'll go ahead and buy her. Anyways please if anyone could help out that be great. (P.S. sorry if i put this thread in the wrong spot i didn't see any help sections)

iProdigy99
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » December 28, 2015 9:36am | Report
You are correct. They are part of a weekly rotation that changes every Tuesday. So you have a week to save up the glory (or ice if you prefer) to get whoever you like.

SkyPirateShini
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved