Vainglory Forums

Game Freezing

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ben1012 » June 30, 2016 9:31pm | Report
Alright so in almost every casual or ranked match I play, the game freezes for a good 20 to 30 seconds. I don't crash and get forced out of the game, the screen just freezes, it usually happens anytime after the 5m mark. Sometimes I freeze more than once in a game and sometimes I don't freeze at but it is a consistent issue that's really annoying because most of the time I end up dead after the freeze is over.

Does anyone have a fix for this? I play on a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge that's merely two weeks old and my wifi works just fine.

Ben1012
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by andrew17011 » July 1, 2016 3:51pm | Report
Ben1012 wrote:

Alright so in almost every casual or ranked match I play, the game freezes for a good 20 to 30 seconds. I don't crash and get forced out of the game, the screen just freezes, it usually happens anytime after the 5m mark. Sometimes I freeze more than once in a game and sometimes I don't freeze at but it is a consistent issue that's really annoying because most of the time I end up dead after the freeze is over.

Does anyone have a fix for this? I play on a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge that's merely two weeks old and my wifi works just fine.

Maybe you should try writing a review on the app in the Play Store? Most reviews get replies from the devs so hang tight. Have you tried playing with the settings? You can try adjusting them so you can have a faster game. (They're in the bottom right corner of your profile tab).
Andrew17011
Graphic Designer
Got Swagger is BAE!!1!

andrew17011
Notable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved