Vainglory Forums

My account has been stolen !!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by danielstark » April 16, 2016 10:32pm | Report
Hello everyone,

My gmail has been hijacked and the hijacker has change all my information and enable 2-step verification . I'm try to contact my gmail but seem hopeless. After that , I had contacted vainglory support ([email protected]) and provide all details they and plus more : how much game I played yesterday , what champ did I used and when I update my champ tier. But they only can change the password not the email. They told me to get back email first and reset password myself. So long story shot : I never can get my account back.
What a sad end , 5 tier 3 , 2 limited skins and still 20k+ ice. I think the producer should be protect the player but if it's like this I'm out . I had deleted my vain apps. Hope you guys never be in the situations like mine.
Regards,

danielstark

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved