Vainglory Forums

The "crash/restart" bug still continues

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by DerTheThun » May 12, 2017 12:25am | Report
In my daily ordinary life, i just wanted to play vainglory in my spare time... I open vainglory app, and play the cassual, pick my hero and waiting until the game start, after that i buy items and play around 5 minutes and BOOM, my vainglory suddenly restart itself. I tried to reopen the app but it's not helping (it still restart itself after several minutes), i have no choice but to abandon the match and find solution in this site... Already tried to restart my handphone, hoping that it works but it is not, its weird because in previous gameplay/match i have no problem before, also i have 1 more moba gameplay and i played it at the same day but its has no problem, so i assume that my vg is wrong . So please if anyone of you know how to fix this,please help. Every suggestion is appreciated
p.s : my handphone is zenfone 3 max and sorry for my bad english

DerTheThun
Quote | PM | +Rep by BossBoy » May 12, 2017 4:10am | Report
Trying deleting Vainglory and downloading it back, see if it is better
IGN: Thangproz
Server: SEA
Main: Jungle(90%),Carry(10%), Roam (practicing in casual)

BossBoy
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheCatfish » May 12, 2017 4:41am | Report
How old is your phone? My friend used to be able to play Vainglory on her already old IPad, and it worked decently. Recently though, she can't play on the IPad because it is now to old to handle Vainglory.
"Life without risk is as dull and mindless as lane minions." -TheCatfish :3

TheCatfish
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BossBoy » May 12, 2017 6:21am | Report
His Phone was released in July 2016 so I think it is not about how old it is but either his phone got a problem or Vainglory got a problem
IGN: Thangproz
Server: SEA
Main: Jungle(90%),Carry(10%), Roam (practicing in casual)

BossBoy
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » May 12, 2017 7:09am | Report
Hey it sounds like you may need to contact Super Evil Megacorp - the creators of Vainglory - using the following link to their support group: http://www.vainglorygame.com/support
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MagikarpUsedHyperBeam » May 12, 2017 7:48am | Report
The ZenFone 3 Max is more than powerful enough to handle VG. You might want to clear all of your background apps before you play VG, as it can take up all of the RAM / CPU. If you still experience problems then you should uninstall VG, then reinstall. If that doesn't work then it's a problem with porting,and you should contact SEMC.

MagikarpUsedHyperBeam
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DerTheThun » May 12, 2017 11:19am | Report
Thank you guys for giving me all the solutions, already tried the uninstall and download it again, guess what... Its WORKS thank you guys i appreciate it

DerTheThun

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved