Vainglory Forums

Updated guide removed from recently updated page?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kal6 » April 19, 2017 7:07pm | Report
On the 16th I updated/republished my "Full jungle breakdown" guide for 2.3, the next day or so it seemed to disappear from the recently updated page. Is there any reason im unaware of that makes this occur? Or is it unintentional? Any help is appreciated. Also I realize that I could just republish it again but I don't want to spam and there's a chance it could disappear again so better to ask here for help, right? heres a link http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/guide/full-jungle-breakdown-patch-2-3-updated-4-16-19452
Add me in-game! Kal6
Check me out on twitch @ kal_6 I haven't streamed much lately to be honest but I promise good gameplay when I do go live =)

Kal6
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » April 24, 2017 12:29pm | Report
Hey Kal,

Sorry about the late reply, I'm bringing this up with our dev team to see if we can find and fix the issue.
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved