Vainglory Forums

Wins Are Getting Me Labelled a Deserter

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fat_Panda » July 5, 2016 8:35pm | Report
Hey, I've been having a lot of trouble lately. See, whenever I win a match, the game says I'm a deserter, and the win doesn't count. So not only am I not getting spoils, the matches don't count towards my quests, and I lose a lot of rank. If anyone can give me any help, I'd appreciate it.

Fat_Panda
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » July 7, 2016 12:51pm | Report
Unless your game is just broken, I bet the enemy team or your own team are thumbsing you down, so the game marks you as a deserter

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by andrew17011 » July 7, 2016 3:20pm | Report
Fat_Panda wrote:

Hey, I've been having a lot of trouble lately. See, whenever I win a match, the game says I'm a deserter, and the win doesn't count. So not only am I not getting spoils, the matches don't count towards my quests, and I lose a lot of rank. If anyone can give me any help, I'd appreciate it.

Go talk to support about this http://www.vainglorygame.com/support
In the mean time, if this is only happening with rank, just play different game modes. You still have 2+ months to rank before the season ends. Otherwise, just play private matches with your friends.
Andrew17011
Graphic Designer
Got Swagger is BAE!!1!

andrew17011
Notable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved