He is not much of a threat to you but he is very annoying and he can heal his allies. Use X-retsu on him and wipe out his entire team with your team's help and then gank him.
If you have problem killing Ringo, you need to go back to genin ninja training. Jokes aside, if he build Slumbering Husk and high damage, get invisible right after you use X-retsu on him, hide in brush, then reappear with an X-retsu and Kaiten. His ULT can be reflex blocked.
Not much to say but remember to dodge his sleep ability. He can use his A to find you, do not ignore his Drifting Dark. Try avoid it if possible.
Dodge his goop and he's done. When he is chanelling his ULT, he will gain fortified health, do not attempt to nuke him down unless you are cobfident you can kill him, or his teammates are away.
He is a tank. He cannot kill you. However, when he has his ULT ready, be ready to seek protection or stay away from other enemies.
Try to kaiten over him. If fail, use kaku to regain health and escape, or kill him. When he has his ULT (shell loaded), use Kaku to hide while he waste those bullets on something else, then try to kill him. Mind that lifesteal though, don't fight for too long.
Nuke and walk away. If she is tanky, just run away so her munions cannot reach you and sneak kill her. Remember to basic attack her munions while running away, this can grant you movement speed, and also chipping away her munions.
Get Atlas pauldron or simply stay out of her red mist and then nuke her down. Not too much of a threat unless slowed or stunned.
He can protect his allies with his Vanguard. Do be aware of that. You don't want to go all in when he is aware of your presence and he has Vanguard ready.
Watch out for that stun. Once stunned, she can finish you off easily. Especially with her teammates.
Annoying Gythian wall. Dodge and gank up after killing his allies. He's usually too tanky and ouchy early on so you must hide and wait for it.
Make sure to use kaku after kestrel use active camo then go near your team captain or near turret.
Watch out for that afterburn
His ULT is very powerful. kill those wolves ASAP.
Don't chase when forward barrage is active. The slow from her WP build is devastating. It is an indirect nerf to your heroic perk (move speed).
Usually he is roam so he will be coming with a teammate. If he use his B ability, use kaku and reflex block to cancel slow effect and sneak away.
If you try to kill him first, he will kill you first. His abilities hurts but he has no range. Just beware of that pull. Bonesaw or Broken Myth works well. He can give fortified health to his allies, making their carry and assasin much harder to kill, make sure to wait the effect out.
Use your ULT on her and watch out for that bright bulwark. I tried to X-retsu into her bulkwark but I hit face first onto that wall...yea...
Dodge those rockets with your speed, especially if he is WP. His slow is potent and he can chase you down easily if you don't have Kaku ready.
His B can detect you but he cannot target you if you're invisible. He will know where you are and he can run. Kill him quickly.
Very tanky. However, dodge all his ice spikes aka his A ability so he cannot gain fortified health. You can move very swiftly thanks to your heroic perk.
Rn away when you have less than 35% health. His A ability can leave a rose trail behind you, making your kaku useless. He might seem to be dying already but once he hit his on point, he gains a barrier. You can kaku to heal up though.
Watch out for his ULT, kaku as he uses his A to get close. Once the barrier is down, nuke him down.
Be aware! Do not sit there and let your AA do the work and hope to win. Kaiten and immediately kaku to make yourself untargetable and heal up then continue attacking. Hit and run if necessary.
Alpha can't do much damage to you. Kaiten to dodge her ULT or just run away. However, if she is WP, you need to be very careful. CP build works better against her. Her B let her chase you forever.
Her stun is dangerous and her heroic perk makes your WP build less effective against her. Her ULT is painful. Remember to dodge.
If she has flares, you're done. However, if she don't, she's done.
You might kill yourself if you hit her while that shield is active. Do not undetestimate the damage reflection.
Her kiting ability and that decaying slow is already too powerful. What more? her A can reveal you! Be careful.
May the best Taka wins. Tip: he cannot target you when you're invisible. Kite out of his range when your abilities are on CD.
TaKa is a stealthy ninja fox who uses CHAKRA instead of energy. Taka's skins "SHIROKAGETAKA(shee-row kaa-ghey taa-kaa) means WHITESHADOWFALCON. My guess is, the developers loved Naruto so much they invented their own ninja fox! Anyway, Taka is a highly stealthy assassin with great burst of damage and healing (especially CP Taka)
Every 5 seconds, Taka's next basic attack is replaced with a Mortal Strike. Mortal Strikes deal 40 (+30% weapon ratio) bonus damage and grant Taka a burst of move speed. Whenever Taka Mortal Strikes or uses an ability, he gains a stack of Ki, which speeds up his Mortal Strike timer by 0.9 secs and grants 20% cooldown speed. (5 Ki stacks max.) Ki stacks last 12 seconds before they are reset.
House Kamuha is the one thing that makes WP Taka so powerful. Nothing much to say but remember this grants you movement speed so you can dodge enemies' attacks easily. Watch that Joule misses all her Thunder Strikes and laugh.
Taka flips over his target, cutting it with his switchblade. Taka is invulnerable to damage & debuffs while in mid-air.
This jutsu is a Reflex Block. Use it wisely and do not waste it. However, you can use it while farming to help you clear jungle faster. Note that it sends you behind your target and Taka will basic attack the enemy once which procs Aftershock and any other on-hit effects
Taka throws a smoke bomb at his feet, vanishing from enemy sight and gaining move speed. This illusion ends early if he strikes a target or he takes direct damage. Turrets and Flare Guns can still see Taka. This ability heals Taka while he is invisible.
Kaku can heal you, make you invisible and increase your movement speed. It also help you gain House Kamuha stacks so you can use it to keep your House Kamuha stacks full when you are going into a team fight.
Taka bursts through his target, carving an X with his switchblades for lethal damage. The target suffers a mortal wound, reducing its healing by 50% and taking damage per second over the next 3 seconds. The wound's duration is refreshed whenever Taka mortal strikes this target. Grants bonus Ki stacks upon use based on number of ability points in X-Retsu.
X-Retsu is an amazing gap closer. It is also your main source of damage if you're CP. However, it applies mortal wound on enemy so you must use this to target the healer of the team such as Adagio and Lyra. IT also works against Krul.
Buy Swift Shooter and a Weapon Blade and a Halcyon Potion. This will help you farm and sustain in jungle. Try to not invade enemy jungle unless you have a strong roamer. Upgrade your Kaiten as much as possible and use it to avoid being rooted by jungle creeps. You should farm until at least Level 2 before helping out in lane if needed at all. If not, just farm because you need a lot of gold. Taka is one of the most gold hungry assassin in the game in my opinion.
Now you can roam around the bushes of lane, be unpredictable with your positions by using Kaku. Wait for the enemy laner to come near the center for easy kill. Use basic attacks to damage and Kaiten when need to secure the kill or save yourself. Go back to the jungle when your laner is safe to farm. Build towards higher tier items. Prioritise your SPEED. Damage comes second. You need to crit. Some might want to go for Sorrowblade first for damage but if it works its not stupid.
1. Bonesaw is very good because it helps your allies who are weapon power to deal more damage as well. Use it especially late game. Most players build Metal Jacket and Aegis both to have the reflex block while being tanky.
2. Aftershock deals 15% of opponent's max health as crystal damage. While it can be reduced by defenses, the burst and CD reduction as well as chakra regeneration is useful for WP build as WP build lacks chakra regenration.
3. Atlas Pauldron is very useful for Taka because he has so many gap closers. This can heavily cripple attack speed oriented heroes in a team fight such as Krul.
4. Halcyon Chargers has a good CD reduction as well as chakra regeneration. Most of the time you will not reach this item but if you do, less worrying about energy that is.
5. Shiversteel is for heroes like Koshka who has high move speed. It also helps a lot in team fight so your carry can hit them easily.
6. Poisoned Shiv is used if your opponent has a good heal such as Krul, Lyra, Adagio, or even Taka. ( Taka 's Kaku can heal)
With this build, your lategame crit and armour shredding is strong as well as your attack speed. This is useful if you already have a very good and tanky captain. Remember to be cautious of burst damage right now. Read the "Tips and Tricks" section to learn how to deal with burst damage.
This build is actually a classic "warrior" build usually built on carries or junglers who does consistent damage while distracting or tanking enemies. Taka will be able to use this build quite well because he can heal mid-fight and block crowd controls with Kaiten. Taka is still squishy by nature so be a distraction and never dies in a team fight. This will leave your enemies frustrated. I assumed enemies will try to kill Taka first because they think he is easier to kill. Use your low health to bait enemies into suitable positions. just remember to use auto attacks to shred armour and gain Breaking Point stacks.
First off, as a CP Taka, I would not recommend getting Swift Shooter even though some say it is very helpful. That being said, you can try start off with Weapon Blade and a Swift Shooter so to trick your enemies into thinking you're a WP Taka. However, I recommend getting Hourglass and a Crystal Bit so your Kaiten does good damage and you regenerate chakra somehow. Just so you know, the reason I don't use Clockwork in my standard CP build is because Stormcrown and Aftershock already offer good CD reduction and chakra regeneration. You can always use Kaiten to finish off treants or just to dodge the root. It is also a good way to practice using that built in reflex block. Try not to go to lane yet and always stick together with your team captain or a second jungler. Hide in brushes as you approach the shop treant and hope that you or your teammate can KS that treant. (Now that I think about it, it is an indirect buff to Koshka, Rona, Krul and Lance, yes, including our beloved Taka since they excel in early game.)
By now, you should already have your core built completely but if you cannot because of various reasons, a Piercing Shard will suffice now, you can get Broken Myth later. CP Taka is a higher risk and higher reward style of playing Taka. You must remember to be unpredictable and utilize the powerful heal from Kaku. Sometimes, it is better to initiate with Kaiten and then close any gap with X-Retsu.
Starting, you want to buy Clockwork and Shatterglass with both Light Armor and Light Shield. You can do double Light Shield if you are sure all your enemies are CP. This will use up all 6000 gold. First step, go to the brush beside the gold miner for around 10seconds. If nothing happens, go to the lane and hide until enemy shows up. Then try to get Aftershock and Aegis as soon as possible. Buy Atlas Pauldron if at least one of them is WP because you can easily apply the active of Atlas Pauldron. I tried Slumbering Husk but the 45 seconds cooldown just can't save you every time. Then, if your enemies are full CP, buy Fountain of Renewal. You probably won't be able to complete this unless the fight drags on till the end of 5 mins. Remember to get Broken Myth as soon as possible. Tip: since you're CP, your Kaku heals a lot.
I would not recommend WP build in Blitz mode but you can try it out if you want to.
You can use Shatterglass for the better burst or DOT from X-Retsu, an Alternating Current if your fights are a bit more sustained than you'd like, or a Frostburn for supreme slow effect.(35%) Do mind that you're sacrificing chakra regeneration and cooldown for more damage or speed or slow. (Sometimes the lack of CD actually ruined my game)
Emergency roam build is used when all your allies are idiots who don't know how to play Vainglory. Taka can be quite a good roam when used correctly as he has Kaku. Make sure to take the overdrive on Kaku so you can stealth longer. You can apply mortal strikes with your X-Retsu to reduce the healing power of enemies such as Lyra and Adagio.
1. Crucible is a must-have for all roamers, same goes for Fountain of Renewal.
2. Rush Contraption no matter what. Try to get that Flare Gun first. This is because you need the CD reduction and chakra regeneration.
3. Shiversteel can really help your team to chase enemies or to cripple their mobility heavily. Remember when you as Krul trying your darndest to catch that Koshka?
4. If your team lacks basic attack damage, get Stormcrown instead of one of the item that your team need less (eg: a team which has high mobility, you don't have to buy War Treads) to help take out objectives.
5. Nullwave Gauntlet is used if the enemy team has a very powerful roamer such as Catherine or Flicker (I also main Flicker and I usually get more kills than the jungler because of that stupid damage from Scout Trap and abilities)
6. Atlas Pauldron's usage is quite self-explanatory. However, since it has some sort of a wind up animation before it is casted, press on the Atlas Pauldron's active button before rushing in with your abilities. X-Retsu recommended.
7. If you have them, War Treads is perfect for engaging a fight especially with slow teammates. This can surprise your enemies and catch them off guard.
NOTE: use Kaku to face check a bush when needed. Be the decoy since you can evade attacks.
1. Use Kaiten to block CC and high damage
2. Use Kaku to heal up and reappear again to continue killing and stay healthy
3. Try to maintain House Kamuha stacks and use X-Retsu as a fight initiator to gain 3 stacks of House Kamuha.
4. When attacking, use your speed to move around the target swiftly to dodge abilities.
5. At level 5, do not spend the skill point on Kaku. It is very tempting but once you are level 6, you can have level 4 Kaiten and level 1 X-Retsu
6. If you have sneaky opponent, buy Flare instead of Scout Traps to reveal any enemy's Scout Traps and enemy because you want to know what's there before engaging
7. Die less, you are often on a kill streak so die less to prevent enemy getting too much gold
8. Never use Kaiten for damage only unless you can kill the opponent. It is better used to avoid being damaged or CC-ed
9. Do not try to chase enemy that hides behind turret even though low health. You never know who's there and you are very vulnerable to damage
10. Kill, and disappear
11. Kaku can be used to chase fleeing enemy
12. When you are fleeing, once you use Kaku, go the opposite direction you were heading because usually the hunter will keep going the same direction (or go to the side if your opponents are smart. Just be weird)
13. When enemy Vain Crystal is vulnerable (all turrets destroyed), hide in brush, use Kaku to sneak pass enemies and destroy Vain Crystal secretly.
14. Try to not waste chakra on farming by casting jutsus unnecessarily if you think a teamfight is near. Your chakra regeneration is really low.
15. You can use your Kaku to prevent enemy from targeting you. This renders target reliant heroes useless against you such as Ringo and Krul.
16. When the game is going to end soon, which means the last push (or defense) will be deciding your win/loss, sell Aegis or Atlas Pauldron and buy Slumbering Husk. This can buy you more time to melt enemies and also a good opportunity for your teammates to Fountain of Renewal or Reflex Block for you and probably win you the game.
17. Never forget to buy and especially at lategame, even though you have not completed your build. Buy it when pushing such as after capturing Kraken, or your teammates are ready to push.
Ardan can shield you up during emergencies. When you are about to die, once Ardan uses Vanguard on you, you can dish out much more damage in that time and potentially kill your enemies. Even if you don't, you can use that chance to heal up with Kaku and then reengage. His ULT can isolate enemies, indirectly buffing you especially if you're WP.
Catherine's stun disables your target's abilities or any potential crowd control. That 1.2 second is more than enough for a Taka to kill the enemy or damage the enemy severely, assuming Catherine taking the overdrive on her Merciless Pursuit. Plus, her ULT is basically the best time for you to engage.
SAW's Suppressing Fire can slow down enemies so much for so long, preventing their escape from your mighty burst damage.
Lance can root and stun or push enemies. What more can you ask for?
Flicker can slow down enemies by 60% and then root them in place. Plus, Flicker has a team-wide stealth which can help you to chase enemies or to sneak up on enemies for an ambush. Do not underestimate the tankiness of Flicker.
Gwen can slow and reveal enemy heroes. Sometimes when you want to go into the other bush just so you can X-Retsu without being noticed, you must use Kaku prematurely. She can solve this problem for you. A Flare works too though.
Joule can use Rocket Leap to scatter and stun enemies. She can then help you to tank other enemies as you two focus on one of them.
In a nutshell, any hero with crowd control works well with Taka. Taka can usually 1v1 well with hit and run technique but have problem chasing slippery enemies or those with strong crowd controls.