The battle for the Halcyon Fold has begun Top
. This will help you farm and sustain in jungle. Try to not invade enemy jungle unless you have a strong roamer. Upgrade your
as much as possible and use it to avoid being rooted by jungle creeps. You should farm until at least Level 2 before helping out in lane if needed at all. If not, just farm because you need a lot of gold.
are two of the most gold hungry assasin in the game in my opinion.
4min mark Top
Go the the jungle shop or back to base if low health from helping in lane to buy
if you have enough gold. Keep this up until around 8min and by 8min you should at least have
8min mark Top
Now you can roam around the bushes of lane, be unpredictable with your positions by using
. Wait for the enemy laner to come near the center for easy kill. Use basic attacks to damage and
when need to secure the kill or save yourself. Go back to the jungle when your laner is safe to farm. Build towards higher tier items. Prioritise your SPEED. Damage comes second. You need to crit. Some might want to go for
first for damage but if it works its not stupid.
15min mark Top
Now you should have all your weapon offensive items at Tier 3 and a
. Offense is your priority, defense, not so much since you have
Situational items Top
instead of a second
if your enemy has high HP.
if your opponent is a WP
or a WP
3. If your opponent build lots of armour or is very tanky, such as
, use bone saw instead of second
can be replaced by a
if you need meet sustain or tanky enemy. This means your damage upon contact is lower but if kept up for a few seconds, you can see them trying to run, chase with any of your abilities.
Tips and Tricks Top
to block CC and high damage
to heal up and reappear again to continue killing and stay healthy
3. Try to maintain
stacks and use
as a fight initiator to gain 3 stacks of
4. When attacking, use your speed to move around the target swiftly to dodge abilities.
5. At level 5, do not spend the skill point on
. It is very tempting but once you are level 6, you can have level 4
and level 1
6. If you have sneaky opponent, buy flare instead of scout traps to reveal any scout traps and enemy because you want to know what's there before engaging
7. Die less, you are often on a kill streak so die less to prevent enemy getting too much gold
8. Never use
for damage only unless you can kill the opponent. It is better used to avoid being damaged or CC-ed
9. Do not try to chase enemy that hides behind turret even though low health. You never know who's there and you are very vulnerable to damage
10. Kill, and disappear
can be used to chase fleeing enemy
12. When you are fleeing, once you use
, go the opposite direction you were heading because usually the hunter will keep going the same direction (or go to the side if your opponents are smart. Just be weird)
13. When enemy Vain Crystal is vulnerable (all turrets destroyed), hide in brush, use
to sneak pass enemies and destroy Vain Crystal secretly.
Hope you learned something! Top
I will update this guide if I learn something new or there is a major nerf/buff for Taka.
Thanks for reading, have fun in the Halcyon Fold.
Sincerely, Faey Top