Vainglory Forums

Cuál es la build que más rápido mata Krul WP?/What is the fastest build that kills Krul WP? (También en Español/also available in Spanish)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Charmy » September 18, 2019 7:44am | Report
Quisiera saber cuál es la Build para Krul con la que más daño hace(con las botas incluidas)
Cuál es la combinación de cinco objetos con la que más rápido llegaría a hacerse un ACE krul?
Yo creo que es: 1 SorrowBlade,1 Tornado trigger, 1 tyrant, 1 poisoned Shiv, 1 Breaking Point y unas botas...con eso hace el máximo de daño posible(de WP)
Corríjanme si creen que no estoy en lo cierto.
Les agradezco por adelantado. Un saludo.

I would like to know which is the Build for Krul with the most
damage (with the boots included)
What is the combination of five objects that would make an ACE krul the fastest?
I think it's: 1 SorrowBlade, 1 Tornado trigger, 1 tyrant, 1 poisoned Shiv, 1 Breaking Point and a few boots...with that makes the maximum damage possible (from WP).
Correct me if you think I'm wrong.
I thank you in advance. Greetings.

Charmy

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved