Sunder the Skies with Skye : Ultimate Crystal Path Guide w/ Visuals + Much More! (Very Detailed & Long) by QuantumParadise

By: QuantumParadise
Last Updated: Sep 25, 2017
23 Votes

Quick Comment

You need to log in before commenting.

[-] Collapse All Comments

Sort Comments By
Inferno1702 | October 12, 2017 6:50am
And i agree with the other guy ardan is tbh the hardest support to kill for skye as he heals for every time he takes damage so its not very effective against him and currently more supports are getting echos so its harder to get out of 2 gaunlets huh. Next catherine is the easiest support to kill like what the other guy said as skye A can go through her bubble to the very end. :)
Inferno1702 | October 12, 2017 6:48am
Clockwork is actually very useful compared to shatterglass. Clockwork reduces colldown of all her skills. For example her A from 5 sec to 3 sec so basically you can spam A and B. Shatterglass has more damage however cooldown makes skye the best hero. And what rabk are u anyways.
MaximusPrime (49) | September 18, 2017 12:10pm
I noticed you put Ardan as a low tier threat but he is actually really dangerous. His passive allows him to heal back a chunk of the damage you do to him making him one of the best tanks to counter Skye. Only better tanks are Lance(with his B passive/active) or Grace(if she has a shatter with her A up).
MaximusPrime (49) | September 18, 2017 12:13pm
Oh and additionally, you put Catherine as a medium threat saying "Do not attack while her stormguard is up" but it's actually completely fine as your damage is in small increments instead of large chunks, allowing you to bypass her shield(CP Skye is the best counter to Cath probably).
Yujipooji | August 8, 2017 10:03am
I made an account to comment here right after i heard about the 2.7 nerf. Any changes you'd make to her build in light of this HUGE crystal scale nerf on her A? Like for example would maxing her C to increase lock-on range be more viable now?
QuantumParadise | August 21, 2017 5:52am
Good observation, I'll definitely post an update concerning the recent changes
QuantumParadise | August 24, 2017 7:11am
Good observation, I'll definitely post an update concerning the recent changes
Still playing Skye to get a feel for her post-update performance...the damage reduction is really noticeable. Needs more testing
MaximusPrime (49) | July 16, 2017 12:56am
In the range section I have also noticed that you put Lyra as slightly less range than Skye. Her range can also vary, being low in the early game, going back to normal(what it was before the change) when she gets lvl 2 on her ult, and inreasing a bit more(making her range about the same as Skye's I believe) if she chooses to max out her ult. I know, all of these range changes can be confusing but I'm pretty sure that Lyra and Baron are the only heroes whose ranges can change.
QuantumParadise | July 20, 2017 12:55pm
Ok thanks, will look into it
MaximusPrime (49) | June 20, 2017 10:56am
In the range section, you put Baron as slightly less, but when he gets points on his ult, he will actually out range you.
QuantumParadise | June 22, 2017 7:12am
Thanks for pointing that out, I don't play Baron very often hadn't noticed that detail. Will fix it :)
MaximusPrime (49) | May 10, 2017 8:02am
Congrats. You got featured twice in a row! Good guide although maybe you should add a WP build? What do you think of my WP build right now? Currently, it revolves around a Breaking Point, a Tornado Trigger, a Tyrant's Monocle, Journey Boots, and a Reflex Block plus whatever else I need, overdriving the B first with the other abilities being situational.
QuantumParadise | May 10, 2017 9:34am
Thanks ^_^
Yes, I've been considering adding a WP build and I probably will in the future, still need to do a bit more experimentation. Believe it or not this is the exact build I've been going with, definitely a good one! Agree with overdriving Suri Strike first, I'd also rank up Death From Above when you can and overdrive it.
WolfieGaming64 | May 6, 2017 3:20am
nice build
QuantumParadise | May 6, 2017 5:15am
Thanks Wolfie!
SavreArchya | May 2, 2017 1:11am
I'm a main Skye, but using hybrid kinda build. Seeing this build helps me going through use/against CP Skye. Thanks!
QuantumParadise | May 2, 2017 1:55pm
You're welcome.
I'm curious about this hybrid build you use if you care to share? Can't say I'm familiar with any hybrid builds that work well.
QuantumParadise | May 3, 2017 1:52pm
Never mind just noticed you published a guide, will check it out!
N0IZYB0Y | April 18, 2017 2:18pm
Very detailed looks great im in NA wanna play sometime?
QuantumParadise | April 19, 2017 12:12pm
Sure, my user name here is the same as my IGN
Nightwalker | April 14, 2017 1:54am
Thank you for the help, i just bought Skye and I'm having a hard time using her
QuantumParadise | April 14, 2017 7:45pm
You're welcome :)
Having more defense is always better if you are new to Skye, if the lane is too busy you can always try jungling to ease into it.
Good luck!
BossBoy (11) | April 13, 2017 7:46pm
Ver detailed guide! Upvoted it
I used to play Skye in the jungle but will give the Lane a try
QuantumParadise | April 14, 2017 7:49pm
Thanks!
Loading Comments...
Load More Comments

Quick Comment (12) View Comments

You need to log in before commenting.