Vainglory Forums

Any 1 found build for Fortress

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blest » May 27, 2015 6:08pm | Report
I was doing eve, forstburn, alternating current,boots,contraptionat and defence enemy but not work good last couple of games with taka being on over team ripping me appart. Just wondering if any 1 got any good builds for him yet

Blest
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by mojoneo » May 27, 2015 7:02pm | Report
How long before we can buy him with glory? What a tease.. lol

mojoneo
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blest » May 27, 2015 7:15pm | Report
think he for ice for first week

Blest
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by mojoneo » May 28, 2015 12:52am | Report
I couldn't help myself. Broke down and bought him lol. First thing and will try and say now the only exception I will make to show some support and vanglory love lol. Gonna try your build with a few tweets. Let you know if I come up with anything really good (=

mojoneo
Quote | PM | +Rep by mojoneo » May 28, 2015 12:54pm | Report
Any luck yourself. Been having the toughest time with taka myself as well.

mojoneo
Quote | PM | +Rep by TreeLeven » May 28, 2015 1:25pm | Report
I'd say tank scarf build probs works on fortress and maybe get horn first idk

TreeLeven
Quote | PM | +Rep by mojoneo » May 28, 2015 1:30pm | Report
Actually just tried the basic recommended auto build. All defense pretty much but with the right tweets I can see why it works well. Just ripped it up against a skilled taka and krull. Krull was giving me more of a problem for once lol. But 10 kills 2 deaths. Best I've done so far. If you haven't tried the recommended build it goes warhorn clockwork shiversteel fountain of renewal sprint shoes and crucible. Like I said. Maybe it needs some tweaks but when your in trouble. Or want to go for a kill against someone that's normally a threat and get the timing right with all of the buffs. It's pretty sick. I used to do something somewhat similar with krull and shiver and warhorn so I was actually surprised to see he is really a fortress if you build as such lol. Hope that helps (=

mojoneo
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blest » May 31, 2015 10:29am | Report
yea cheers for the idea never thought looking at recommended build. I had game different builds he does well some games with wp or cp builds but he is more of a support character. The problem is the lack of skill from the over guys you have play with not putting enough damage out. So wanted a build that could go half and half but not to far from the support role.

Blest
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved