Vainglory Forums

How to stop krul??

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by d4sh » July 16, 2015 8:25pm | Report
Hello, im very frustrated right now. Ive played a lot of games against krul (im tier 8 simply amazing silver). The thing is that this freaking krul is over power. Unbalanced. it cant be possible that he kills entire teams with just a breaking point and shiversteel and some other items. If anyone has some strategy against this, please help. I dont want to read answers like: "you could try to...bla bla bla". I want to read answers of people who really defeated this freaking heroe + that build, because ive tried everything.

Breaking point+ shiversteel + aegis + fountain.

Thanks.

d4sh
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bgabriel614 » July 17, 2015 2:20am | Report
Even if I'm a kid, I struggle a lot when I battle against krul, so just in case you are going to battle krul, try using ranged heroes like petal, if you use melee heroes, krul will have an easier time using his abilities on you, if you use petal against krul, target the enemy krul and when her juniors start attacking, RUN, the minions will still attack,and when he is running away, chase the krul and end him!

Bgabriel614
Quote | PM | +Rep by FederalMafia » July 19, 2015 6:07pm | Report
It would help to answer your question if you gave a little info on which hero you like to play the most. I assume that you play Catherine since you use it as your profile pic.

As Catherine, silence him at the start of the fight with Blast Tremor. Your team must ALL focus on Krul at the beginning of the fight. After the 3.5s debuff, then use Merciless Pursuit to stun him. This will give you and your team 5.25s without him able to use his Dead Man's Rush, Spectral Smite or get a healed by his Fountain of Renewal. With all of your team focused on him, that should be enough time to kill him before he is able build any smite stacks or allow Breaking Point to get out of control.

Don't stun him during you silence debuff, since this will shorten the amount of time he will be unable to heal himself with his abilities or from his fountain. I would also recommend an Atlas Pauldron along with a Shiversteel to slow his attack and movement speed, assuring that he can't get away or hurt you too bad while you wipe him off the map.
[*] IGN - FederalMafia (NA)

"When I'm in command, every mission is a suicide mission."

FederalMafia
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Anmiath » July 20, 2015 5:13pm | Report
I usually kill Krul using a strong build of weapon power combined with a shield / serpent mask. I've noticed that he regenerates his health slower, it seems, if he's attacked with weapon power versus crystal power

Anmiath
Quote | PM | +Rep by FederalMafia » July 20, 2015 8:02pm | Report
Anmiath wrote:

I usually kill Krul using a strong build of weapon power combined with a shield / serpent mask. I've noticed that he regenerates his health slower, it seems, if he's attacked with weapon power versus crystal power

Krul is not affected by the type of damage he receives in regards to the speed at which he regenerates health. You can slow his attack speed with Atlas Pauldron, and that will reduce the speed he can apply stacks from Spectral Smite. An example of something that will reduce the amount of health he can recover is if he has received mortal wounds from someone, i.e. Fortress's Law of the Claw or Taka's X-Retsu.
[*] IGN - FederalMafia (NA)

"When I'm in command, every mission is a suicide mission."

FederalMafia
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » July 29, 2015 10:12pm | Report
Get shield. All of kruls damage comes form 1 crystal ability. If he builds damage then get atlas.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by OneTonSuperAgro » July 30, 2015 2:04pm | Report
He can only target one person at a time, just kite him while 3 of you focus him. Play Krul yourself and you'll notice the weaknesses very quickly.

OneTonSuperAgro
Quote | PM | +Rep by Eternal0179 » August 3, 2015 12:29am | Report
Very easy my friend. If he has his shield up just run away from him and he will chase you, but when it`s down you`re turn to hunt him down.
Watch out for the brushes because he is defiantly there the closer you get the more ready Krul is to throw the sword to you.

I prefer buying Aegis or Journey Boots.

Eternal0179
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowDust » August 19, 2015 3:20pm | Report
I can agree despite the enemy Krul's build, he can be pretty much unstoppable alone. Taking him down alone is something I can't do regardless of which hero I choose, but Krul against Krul pretty much depends on who is faster and timing of abilities.

I went up against an enemy Krul just recently with an ally Krul. Basically long story short, use defense items (ie. Crucible, fountain renewal and reflex block for Tier 2). You really just want to block that stun and escape with some kind of boots if you're alone. It's best if you escape when you have low health because there's no point for two people on your team to die against one enemy. If you think you can hold your ground, it's best to do ranged attacks or double team against him with one ranged ally and one close combat.
IGN: ShadowDust
My Playable: Koshka, Joule, Celeste, Lyra, Catherine, Ringo, Vox
Working on: Kestrel, Fortress, Saw
Skill: Fluctuates
Server: NA

[Note: I'm always looking for new teammates and the heroes I work on depend on the rotation (I don't own all of them just yet)]

ShadowDust
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jorgedunkin » August 30, 2015 6:48am | Report
I main taka and krul can be a pain sometimes but I can usually take him down pretty easily with a simple hit and run tactic. As long as I don't let him constantly hit me and let him regain health he can go down pretty fast.

Jorgedunkin

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved