Vainglory Forums

Any other characters getting skins?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheBird0fHermes » July 5, 2015 12:12pm | Report
I'm 5 common cards from Adagio's third tier skin. That might take a while, but I'm already looking forward to the next challenge. Will any other characters be getting skins? If so, I'm assuming they'll be getting their own set of cards. Which kind of sucks because I could've waited to spend ICE on boxes and picked up their cards along the way.
Skill tier: 4 Decent-ish - Bronze
Main: Adagio and Taka
(Decent with Ringo, Rona, Vox, Celeste and Catherine)

TheBird0fHermes
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » July 5, 2015 8:14pm | Report
They're all getting skins, & many of them already have them? Lmao. All of them use the same common cards, but all cards after common are different

Do you already have the first two skins on adagio, & how'd you get so many cards? Ice?
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheBird0fHermes » July 7, 2015 7:55pm | Report
Ice once I saw Adagios legendaries were in the box. For the most part I used glory. I have his third skin now. I unlocked few others along the way, but I don't play them. Taka would be nice though. I was actually going to wait and see if he got one until I played Adagio
Skill tier: 4 Decent-ish - Bronze
Main: Adagio and Taka
(Decent with Ringo, Rona, Vox, Celeste and Catherine)

TheBird0fHermes
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved