Vainglory Forums

Anyone else having server connection issues?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheBird0fHermes » July 7, 2015 8:11pm | Report
getting an odd connection message repeatedly and I can't join matches or send messages. Check my data signal and it's at LTE. Connected to wifi, same issue. One instance I managed to join a party and the other two players said the same thing.

Not sure if we all have pos devices (mine is IPhone 6 so that's debatable) or aweful internet service. Anyone else having this problem?
Skill tier: 4 Decent-ish - Bronze
Main: Adagio and Taka
(Decent with Ringo, Rona, Vox, Celeste and Catherine)

TheBird0fHermes
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FederalMafia » July 7, 2015 8:30pm | Report
Same here. Currently mine says servers are offline for maintenance. hopefully won't be long....
[*] IGN - FederalMafia (NA)

"When I'm in command, every mission is a suicide mission."

FederalMafia
Notable (7)
Quote | PM | +Rep by cdzzl » July 7, 2015 10:10pm | Report
Yes, I've had the same problem all day, it's been about 9 hours since this has been happening. It would say that I have Wi-Fi problems, or it would say that I recently dodged a game and puts me on queue for 30 minutes. Nothing has been changed on my end, however I did update to IOS 8.4 yesterday. Maybe that could be the problem?

cdzzl
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheBird0fHermes » July 8, 2015 8:07am | Report
I thought it was the update too, but I was watching the twitch stream and they had problems too. Guess it was just the update or whatever. Good to know it wasn't just me.
Skill tier: 4 Decent-ish - Bronze
Main: Adagio and Taka
(Decent with Ringo, Rona, Vox, Celeste and Catherine)

TheBird0fHermes
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » July 17, 2015 10:27am | Report
Mainly lag spikes. The biggest lag spike I have had is ~8000+.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved